Can´t store heat anymore

you're mp4 and now you *cant* store heat? you mean you could before?

it's meant to be that you *can* store heat from mp4 onwards

can you please take a screen shot which includes what mp you are, your playername, and the heat storage area, and put in here

*subject sorted*
*moved to bugs from Q&A*

[quote name='Grido' post='30185' date='May 4 2009, 12:32 PM']you're mp4 and now you *cant* store heat? you mean you could before?

it's meant to be that you *can* store heat from mp4 onwards

can you please take a screen shot which includes what mp you are, your playername, and the heat storage area, and put in here

*subject sorted*
*moved to bugs from Q&A*[/quote]

Now of course I can store heat only from MP4 upward, I know. But I am currently in MP4 and I can´t store it anymore. Everytime I click on the heat for storage it simply decreases - I will post a screene later on.

[url="http://www.imagehosting.com/"][img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2125/heatp.jpg[/img][/url]

Edited by Blackwoodforest

[quote name='lightsage' post='30192' date='May 4 2009, 01:12 PM']Have you tried refreshing to see if the storage slots are filled? Mine tend to lag a bit. (you probably have but just to check ;-))[/quote]

Yes I did, erased my cache, too. Nothing, clicked on everything but nothing will work.

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='30195' date='May 4 2009, 01:41 PM']to me it seams like you dont know how it works, you cant store heat if you dont have at least 1k heat, one orb is equal to 1008 heat, to store heat you need at least 1000, 1k for each orb, and heat decreases every second[/quote]

Read above, I have been able to store heat before and I did so, and yes, I know the 1K limit, too. That´s why it seems so strange to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...