The creature page doesnt shows in the slide bar

feanor x

• Root Admin

Issue was solved by adding an additional check at the creature recruit if the menu item is activated or not. This problem happend because the menu item gets enabled first time you recruit a creature and if you do that at mp2, the mp3 level resets your menu items too but you still have the key remaining. If i remove the key then you get the congratulations message again at mp3 and its confusing. So, to see your menu item again you just need to recruit an other creature and it should appear.

Please test it once the left menu is back up and let me know if it works. Thanks.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='19 July 2009 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1247950815' post='37431']
Issue was solved by adding an additional check at the creature recruit if the menu item is activated or not. This problem happend because the menu item gets enabled first time you recruit a creature and if you do that at mp2, the mp3 level resets your menu items too but you still have the key remaining. If i remove the key then you get the congratulations message again at mp3 and its confusing. So, to see your menu item again you just need to recruit an other creature and it should appear.

Please test it once the left menu is back up and let me know if it works. Thanks.
[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]I recruited a creature today after seeing Mur's post and now my creature icon is finally restored[/b] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for killing the bad bug :D