Spell Document quest

Akasha

Choose one spell doc  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please select what spell document you would like to be used as reference. It is best if you have the spell document full...not just one level.Also i would kindly ask you to write what you wish to be used, even if it is just 1 level but you like it.

PS: If you don't know what is about check the Kelle'tha Order Statement book.

Thank you.

Protection!! I feel it is one of the essential things in which true knights should carry. Protection over the weak and innocent. Protection over all things that can not defend themselves.
I currently only have level 2 of the docs, but thats why i voted for protection

I agree with shadow for the exact reason he has posted; circle of flames. THough, as I haven't read the Kelle'tha Order statement book again, I am not sure what it is going to be used for.

Other than that, I would suggest timeless shot, which is accessible in all level to everyone, and requires quite a deeper thinking to understand than some other spells.

It is about this:

'I will ask all that will take part to make an alternative to one spell document. Same level of information, similar length but will be different from the initial document and will represent an alternate evolution of the spell.'

Now, if you think you can do it and that you understand the spell documents, please send them at akasha at magicduel.com

Thank you.

If you have questions please let us know here so we can answer to them.

• 4 months later...