Lol-diseased!

Metal Bunny

@IAB:Huh?

On topic: I guide myself after this: when your head hurts cut your arm :P. So instead of saying "lol" cut your arm. When you run out of arms move to legs/feet. When you run out of those also move to someone else's members :D. This way you will have 2 options: either you bleed to death and ta da! you're cured of the lol disease either someone will kill you when trying to cut his/her arms/legs and ta da! you're cured of lol disease.

Yeah...I am a sadist today and a bit morbid. Hope I will pass this phase as soon as possible.

[quote name='I am Bored' post='32372' date='May 28 2009, 06:27 PM']or if you are me you could just eat yourself dst:) but then again you aren't....[/quote]

Thank god!

• 2 weeks later...

well, i am testing 3 now, one is working quite good, lambchops. Anyway, I think I am really cured when I am going to test myself later on in the weekend. I'll try and say the forbidden L word for a whole day and then see if I am cured.

[quote name='Metal Bunny' post='33265' date='Jun 12 2009, 12:10 AM']Ssssssht... or else the l*ll*yman will get me... ><
He hides under my bed and gives me the l*l-disease.[/quote]

then why dont you hit him with a bat and make him run away

you can't hit the monsters under your bed with bats, it's not that easy...

you'll have to defeat them mentally before striking down upon them, but whenever the bunny tries to think and be creative, his brains get stuck, so i guess the monsters will be very tough for him :lol:

[quote name='Burns' post='33301' date='Jun 12 2009, 03:54 PM']you can't hit the monsters under your bed with bats, it's not that easy...

you'll have to defeat them mentally before striking down upon them, but whenever the bunny tries to think and be creative, his brains get stuck, so i guess the monsters will be very tough for him :lol:[/quote]

once you confront the guy bringing the lol disease mentaly in your dreams everything is going to be well

or you could just show me the monster and i could eat it..... i could also possibly make it so MB feels pain every time he says lol (this pain would be internal, and wouldn't actually cause and bodily harm, as all the pain would be purely mental)

Well, I am cured, I can say lol normally now, without coughing. I like to thank Chrispr, Burns and Ailith and a lot of others too, except their solution didn't really work out that great so they might not get a big reward. ^_^
So uh.. Lambchops all ;)