Marind's Statue

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

As from now no more post to this topic will be taken into consideration . The puzzle added to the game today gives you a very strong clue about this contest. I will get back to you with an answers to your posts so far.

Very nice ideas everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it won't be taken into consideration but I can't believe no one thought that the puzzle on Berserker's Way could reveal a key that opens the Marind Bell Statue?

I also think that we aren't going to find the girl's murderer until the end of the game.. :(

• 2 weeks later...
I know it won't be taken into consideration but I can't believe no one thought that the puzzle on Berserker's Way could reveal a key that opens the Marind Bell Statue?

I also think that we aren't going to find the girl's murderer until the end of the game.. ;)

The puzzle wasn't there yet when this thread was started.

If you look closely at the statue, you can see cracks at it's foundation. Also there is a vague circle around the statue. I think, if you choose to be good and nice and such with the spirit, she let's you destroy it, or you destroy it because you fought a monster (i really think it's the latter one), and then the circle like passage will be revealed.

Oh oh pick me!!!! I know this for sure this time ok so you countinue to chapter 2 and the town is invaded by shades and they destroy the statue and make the underground passege there stronghold by expanding it farther with there slave army to save the town (should you chose the "be heroic and cleave the darkness from the land" option) you must defeat 3 guard shades and 1 master shade if successful the town awards you +300 Vit and +150 VP and a special weapon then the underground becomes a duel arena for random shades thats pretty cool ya? if u think so quote a reply for this post please or leave me a message telling me what u think

Flameheart

• 1 month later...