Marind's Statue

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

Time for an other question.

I realy hope i didnt told that allready to anyone, except dev team...so dev team please dont participate to this contest.

In Marind Bell there is a statue . Beneath it there are some stairs that take you to underground "secret" passages. The question is .... How, what or when will the statue be removed from there in order to get access to whats below it.

You have to think of a way to make that statue disapear, destroy it , change the story outcome, or anything else, but i warn you its not somthing simple, or obvios, but also its also nothing too complicated :P

This is not yet implemented in the game so dont try to do it....yet. It will be in chapter 3. alpha test 4

Lets see what you can come up with

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would have to do with the girl depending what course you take with her like maybe if you do all you can for her she will tellyou or set you on the pathe to open the statue It could also be if you et stuck in the city it could be the quest to get out.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it would have to do with the girl depending what course you take with her like maybe if you do all you can for her she will tellyou or set you on the pathe to open the statue It could also be if you et stuck in the city it could be the quest to get out.

Dude some part of what you said is already in chapter 2 and I think that it will only open after you find out what really did happen to the whole city( I think Marind bell a city or village) and how did it turned out to be hallucinated into a carnival(hehe I almost wrote carnival of terror) and what are those nofaced creatures doing somewhere near the passage of war(I dont remember the name of the place but its somewhere in between the wind's crossing and passage of war)

And I also have an interpretation to her script

"I believe that she is no ordinary spirit but instead the spirit of marind bell itself and hidden in her spirit, which is the place where the statue, is a hidden secret ,which is the hidden passage"

• 2 weeks later...

well i belive u must fight some creature becuze all chapters in everygame everywere in everytime have ended with a death of some boss...or you. then once the girls spirit is at ease you are allowed down this passage to accomplish yet another goal that leads you further within the game. or maybe its just an item.

i believe you will get a clue as to her demise in the story. She will tell you what happened, and you will have to put her remains to rest. her remains will more than likely be close by (perhaps under that stone outside the gate). When you solve the mystery of her death and lay her bones to rest, the door will be opened to you.

I think that to open the statue, u must first find out wat that circle with a cross is and it will (somehow) open the statue. Also i think that that her soul is in that dark carvern beneath the statue.

Or that at the end of chapter 2... You feel free but then you feel a dark spiritial surg of anger and fear mixed up, so you just sit beside the tree and you calm your self down by relaxing. Then suddenly *BOOM* you hear in the gates of marind bell. You go to check it out and there all alone standing infront of stairs going down and the statues "gone how could it be???" you think to yourself but you just start going in...

thats all i got for now

p.s i think some of it dont make sense :)

Well, I never like happy endings... Sooo with that being said....

The girl is pure evil, and is only luring you, the player, into a trap, to get the statue to move, it should be connected to the mark on the wall in the Fields of Abandoment, once you solve the "riddle" there, the statue will move, and the boss of that level could be the girl herself... an avatar of pure evil, that you must defeat, in order to free the area of its oppression of evil, thus why its now a sanctuary... kinda back stepping, but would explain why it's now a sanctuary.

I dunno.... just My two cents worth!.. -s-