Best Question Competition Thread

Fenrir Greycloth

• Root Admin

ME?

i was hoping i caused enough "movement" in the realm in the last few days to keep you moving for a while.

What stops you from organising debates, organised debates/lectures about the opened questions?

What, you feel now like little children waiting for grownups to say START?

hmmmm .... i thought age is calculated in activedays O.o

i would hope for those that raised the questions to open up for debate the questions they raised, if they asked the question then i would think they want an answer to it, so the debate would be helpfull for them to discover the answer

...or something

• Root Admin

Oh, did i forget to mention the reward is not given just like that? :)
I surely hope that too, it would be most interesting to hold debates on matters you reasly seek answers too not just want to tell others about them.

We could hold a competition after this, who runs the longest debate, meaning who can hold people the longest time interested in whats talked.

(i managed 9 hours yupyyyyyy .. no, i am not competing!)

Oh dude, just take something extremely controversial/taboo, which is bound to offend someone, making him or her flame the topic with posts. Nah it's better to see how long it lasts, better test. Cuz you know, topics can go offtopic quite often.

[quote name='Metal Bunny' post='34145' date='Jun 20 2009, 08:31 PM']Oh dude, just take something extremely controversial/taboo, which is bound to offend someone, making him or her flame the topic with posts. Nah it's better to see how long it lasts, better test. Cuz you know, topics can go offtopic quite often.[/quote]

Yah, true, but then you wouldn't count those posts, right?