[attachment=967:4.jpg]
[attachment=968:5.jpg]
[attachment=969:6.jpg]
[attachment=970:7.jpg]
[attachment=971:8.jpg]
[attachment=972:9.jpg]
[attachment=973:10.jpg]

Edited by Poppitz Resurrection

[quote name='Death Bell' post='34478' date='Jun 23 2009, 03:54 PM']dude the one with a guy holding the axe.. will it be possible for u to edit it and have a metal pale looking ring on its left hand.. and somehow shade it to show as if it is shining ?? plz plz[/quote]

hmm.. i'll workin on it .... :good:

[quote name='phantasm' post='34479' date='Jun 23 2009, 03:55 PM']jesus with horns is not kewl dude.....[/quote]

its not Jesus... :D

[quote name='Last Soldier' post='34483' date='Jun 23 2009, 04:19 PM']They are pretty good, but as with all art, Ive noticed a major flaw in these pieces.. A distinct lack of cowbell[/quote]

A cowbell?? :D

[quote name='Grido' post='34482' date='Jun 23 2009, 04:18 PM']the scarecrow axe man is cool :D

i like all of them :D

shading looks a little heavy of some of them though[/quote]

well,actually that wasn't a shade..i use a heavy mark of them as a line,i use a pencil as a shader..

As a suggestion, a lot of those will not be accepted as avatar material by Mur. They need to consist of details and have a certain degree of realism. No... pictures of axes and what not, last I saw, axes could not speak, unless they were lodged in someones face and they were screaming a violent death... then they spoke saying "shut [spoiler]the fuck up[/spoiler] or I'll keeel you!"

They need to be of people in an action stance, or performing some kind of simple action.

Like a man, thrusting his spear towards the viewer, or or woman pouring a bucket of water...

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' post='34487' date='Jun 23 2009, 04:51 PM']As a suggestion, a lot of those will not be accepted as avatar material by Mur. They need to consist of details and have a certain degree of realism. No... pictures of axes and what not, last I saw, axes could not speak, unless they were lodged in someones face and they were screaming a violent death... then they spoke saying "shut [spoiler]the fuck up[/spoiler] or I'll keeel you!"

They need to be of people in an action stance, or performing some kind of simple action.

Like a man, thrusting his spear towards the viewer, or or woman pouring a bucket of water...[/quote]

hmm.. i see,i just made a character..as my friends hD requested lot..well thanx anyway.. :good:

They are all technically very good. The two hands, the weapons and the like, as fenrir said, are not appropriate for avatars, but the rest work pretty well. The style's not exactly typical of the game, but I like them.

What is the sig on the bottom supposed to mean? Really looks like you learned doing one for some time ^_^.

And yeah, they all look nice, but I'd suggest more degrees of shadowing..

If you make it from a pitch black to dark grey to light grey to greyish white, then it will look a lot more plastic, although seeing as this is your style it's really neat. I like them.