High Exp for Creatures> Wins?

Fenrir Greycloth

I would like to see a new addition to the game that allows you to pick and choose how you wish to receive your experience/wins. Instead of getting 6k for each of your creatures, perhaps you can exchange that for wins when you set up the ritual?

So for every 2.5k exp they gain, the will gain an additional win.

I know it is flawed because of the Burst Rituals, but throw out your ideas!

every 40 mins :D

and well... who said that training critters was meant to be easy? :lol:

the wins and xp should take approximately as long as age for casual gamers (for high levels, not first two, that is), but seeing your insane forum activity, you should easily be able to do the wins req within a day XD

i think the only thing truely hard to get is Victories. Wins can be farmed at GGG, EXP can be farmed off friends bursts, age can be farmed by simply...well being:D...victories, especially at MP5 *when yer a young MP5 like me* are nearly impossible to come by

[quote name='phantasm']i think the only thing truely hard to get is Victories[/quote]
not at all. check your log from time to time when training at ggg and you will notice when / why you are getting victories (when you wouldnt normally expect them)

[i tend to give too straightforward /spoiler-y answers, so i hope you can appreciate this slighly enigmatic tip :P ]
[edit: if you haven't guessed it from my post, guy explained it below....]

Edited by Nex

I'm pretty sure Phantasm, and everyone else in the community, knows that MP2s give vics if you win regardless. I'm pretty sure that's not a spoiler. *gets shifty eyed and worries about forum mods*

Now, changing exp to age, that is something I would be interested in. Waiting is a total pain, and there's no way to speed it up. Wins and exp are at least up to you.

pals, you need to learn to chill :lol:
there is no point in speeding things up, you can't gain from speed...

forget about them, use what you have to create better rits, and do something community-based while waiting, it's really that easy... and then you'll be totally happy once you check back and see 3 critters upgradeable :P

• Root Admin

Nope this is pointless because it allows people to "power level" crits that should take slightly longer. ie joker.

it defeats common basics of the fight system and makes it easier as you are chosing who to level

go and get yourself an illegal copy of some good old FPS like Counterstrike or Unreal, there's no waiting there... you even get revived almost instantly if you play on a speed server :P

this game, however, is not running at ultra pace... it's designed to keep you addicted, and go and play CS while waiting for exciting things to happen XD

if you don't want to wait, just don't buy angien eggs... you won't like them anyway, they are not exactly what you'd call combat-creatures LOL

Edited by Burns

So: NO! The current system of crits upgrading and needs is perfect!
See age as a reward thing: the more you stay in this game the better the reward.
And good things happen to those that wait.

Off topic:I stopped trying to understand storm a long time ago. Nowadays I don't even read his posts. So he is in a way spam proof cause I have no idea what he's talking about.