Referring

No, a bit different.

Mur shows as red.
Mur is different, higher, unlike us who are non red.
He is the red colored one, [the red blooded God. ..just a sidenote, a joke of mine, dunno if anyone gets it]
And thus, people form a cult worshipping him, because he is the other being.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='34772' date='Jun 25 2009, 11:58 AM'][the red blooded God. ..just a sidenote, a joke of mine, dunno if anyone gets it][/quote]

Joke, [size=5][u][b]READ[/b][/u][/size] the latter part please?

Still, magic duel personalizing is going as far as to set him equal to a god..like,

Oh my holy [fill in]

etc.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='34778' date='Jun 25 2009, 12:27 PM']Oh my holy [fill in][/quote]

This explains EVERYTHING.

They refer to Mur as god because he is the center of the greatest sandwich in the universe, and red because obviously he has magnificent tomatoeyness.

Case Closed.

Z

Oh. My. God....I mean...Mur...I mean....Im so confused!!!!

How could anyone do such a terrible thing as to eat the great sandwich!!...and now...we revolve around a tomato eating monster...so red is he that even in print he remains so....so gravitational that even in words he pulls other words towards him....

Fenrir, you ask him how it feels, well I ask you, who would do such a terrible thing as to eat the great and magnificent sandwich!?! :cray:

He may be claimed a God...but I demand he give us our tomatoes back! I feel so cheated!!!

Z

(Ps - The Truth is Out There)

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea

*points at Mur's forum avatar* Look the background is even red!

...wait...why am I charley brown? Are you suggesting im balding and short with poor fashion sense?...or are you in cahoots...and you will paint my scalp red so i look like a tomato and then ... *panics and runs for it*

Z

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' post='34800' date='Jun 25 2009, 05:40 PM']*

...wait...why am I charley brown? Are you suggesting im balding and short with poor fashion sense?..

Z[/quote]

Yes! Bingo!

So we're all just fruit flies feeding off Murs rotting tomato(ness) which slowed degenerate thus allowing for the possibility of more tomatoes or worse more fruit flies O_O

Fertilizer is dead
Mur is fertilizer
Therefore god is dead

:lol:

[quote name='dst' post='34801' date='Jun 25 2009, 03:41 PM']Yes! Bingo![/quote]

Wrong website Dst....you can collect your game card at foxybingo .com, oh and don't bring your stamping markers, if you stamp the screen it won't work like it does in the halls... :)

So wait...Mur ate the giant sandwich...and he's the tomato god...and the center of the universe...AND death??? Is Mur...the red river?

Z

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' post='34804' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:55 AM']So wait...Mur ate the giant sandwich...and he's the tomato god...and the center of the universe...AND death??? Is Mur...the red river?[/quote]

He must be as

[quote name='teh internets' post='34804' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:55 AM']In 2009 the Red River flooded in early spring. By Friday, March 27, the river at Fargo had reached the highest level in recorded history,and its discharge at that location was far in excess of normal flows.[/quote]

Remember when he was abusing power O_O, his power has no bounds!!!

And all this time I thought Mur was the meat sauce of the flying spaghetti monster...

But if hes the tomato in the salad, that leaves me wondering is the salad supposed to be the universe or some sexual innuendo..

Also if Mur is God.. then why was I able to silence him :) (don't ban me again >_< )