Sisterhood Revenge

Windy

It has come to Windy's attention that an MP3 by the name of Mahtlar has made it his life's mission to smooch his way down THE SISTERHOOD membership list.

Now you know girls know and so do you guys, that Windy loves a good smooch! However, some Sister's are very put off by this. I have stopped actively recruiting because of this "kissing bandit".

What do you propose we do about this menace? Is my smooching all of man kind any different than what he is doing. What do you think? :(

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='02 July 2009 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1246579533' post='36018']
Well I think it's quite rude to kiss someone without asking or anything...but you can't blame him, really...who wouldn't want to kiss all of you? ;)
[/quote]

That goes both ways though. :( And considering the mistress of the sisterhood smooches people without asking it was just a matter of time before someone started smooching back! ^_^

Awww.....Karma biting (or is it smooching) back? LOL

Like Gauge said, who wouldnt want to smooch all you lovely ladies.

You want revenge, this is what you do:

Dig a hole in the ground, fill it with mud, then get some 2 piece biki.... oops, sorry that wasnt a revenge plan. Its a fantasy of mine about the sisterhood.

[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='03 July 2009 - 03:05 AM' timestamp='1246579533' post='36018']
Well I think it's quite rude to kiss someone without asking or anything...but you can't blame him, really...who wouldn't want to kiss all of you? :(
[/quote]

ME! I wouldn't kiss any of you! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

[color="#2e8b57"][i]well lets say if he does make it down the list of the 50 odd sisters then what?..
We have guardians...I think this is something for them to deal with[/i][/color]
[color="#2e8b57"][i]
[/i][/color]

Edited by Sharazhad

[quote name='Akasha' date='03 July 2009 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1246610635' post='36043']
Please try to stop yourself from posting rp in forums, that is spam. post the reply not the 'rolling eyes' thing.

Thank you
[/quote]

What you said made no sense to me. How can posting "the rolling the eyes thing" be spam? What we write in our replies is not spam. :D What, we don't have freedom of speech?

Well, rp actions can be made in chat in game, in forum eventually when added to a proper reply, but not to use rp actions just as a reply : eg: *roles eyes..* that is considered spam and rp actions, not fredom of speech.

My feeling is this. We cannot control how somebody else roleplays. We are all responsible for our own actions. I consider, "smooching" my Mistressly (is that a word?)duty to let people know what I think of their papers and to get people curious about The Sisterhood club.

Mahtlar is fixated only on "smooching" his way down the club membership. It is more like stalking...I think.

I will leave this matter up to our Guardians and let each sister deal with this miscreant on their own. No real harm has been done. I consider this matter closed. :)

[quote name='phantasm' date='05 July 2009 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1246834881' post='36222']
you probally got missed sage in fear of the wrath of phantasm for someone kissing on his woman *evil grin*
[/quote]

Pfft! As IF! BTW, the nic, "woman" just doesn't have the sting any more. And for your information, my smooching on others is a requirement. Don't let the green eye monster bit ya.

[quote name='ladytwin' date='06 July 2009 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1246916740' post='36375']
*smiles evil* let him try Fury will kill him and if she does not i will whit my friend ore my fire.
[/quote]
Where you drinking when you wrote this post? [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]