I Am King Of Kings

Death Bell

Well here is the proof that people have started to say that I AM THE KING... wow i didn't know you guy/girls loved me so much. don't worry i will take care of all the people under me.
Burns and Liberty are my right and left hand knights :D thanks you guys :D

Ps: sorry open the links with new tab or after watching them click the back button for if u close the window the whole window is closed.

[quote name='Death Bell' date='06 July 2009 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1246894841' post='36320']
Well here is the proof that people have started to say that I AM THE KING... wow i didn't know you guy/girls loved me so much. don't worry i will take care of all the people under me.
Burns and Liberty are my right and left hand knights :D thanks you guys :D

Ps: sorry open the links with new tab or after watching them click the back button for if u close the window the whole window is closed.
[/quote]

:D:D

no no no, king is a king, but king in chess is wood/plastic/glass figurine [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img] so king isnt the one in charge :D a big guy commands him [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

There are many Kings walking about MagicDuel and I recognize only one. Right now he is not within the realm of Magic Duel at this present time. I recognize Raji Khalazdad of Necrovion. Sorry Your Majesties. <short bow>

errr isnt this supposed to be off topic section? dam u people wont even let me have 15 seconds of fame :( u all are big big meanies
and what proof do we have that they were talking about the chess piece king... maybe they wanted me to be a real KING :D and even if they king is so useless why do you all try your ulter most effort to protect it :D tell me :D hehe i got you guys real good :D

@ no-seers: DB is doing Granos' quest and was asking Lib and me what chess piece he might be, that's what it's all about :(

and, DB, you protect the King because the rules say that you lose when it's gone, not because it's valueable or strong =P

now, why the king, you might say? why is the weakest link the one that needs to survive, while the strong queen can die and nothing happens?
because it is a strategic war game, and once the weakest link in their lines falls, the rest will start to get desperate and fall themselves, so the game was designed to teach them loyalty and the value of mere life: all the fighters protect not only themselves, but also the little weaklings amongst them, and with doing so, they can make some of the weaklings show their strenghts themselves (pawns turning into queens when they survive long enough), while other weaklings will lay back and do nothing all day long while the rest of their company is dieing, and that's where the king comes into game...

and you are still a king imo =P