Unfair Forum Rule And Behavior

Windy

like, seriously? LOL

Chewie warned you and moved your topic, no deletions, no bans, nothing evil...
and he's done the same countless times already, it's really not news that he wants offtopic issues in offtopic corner ;)

I agree with Luecretia. The language used was harsh and unfair. I'd like to add that it is also completely unfair that they were given so many warnings. I think next time you should avoid the problem and simply delete the topic without saying anything.

Edited by Jester

To all our admins ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFGr7KK-T4o&feature=related[/media]

J/K [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//offtopic.gif[/img]

Uhm. Just saying, so far the mods and admins seem to do quite fine, and I particularly don't noticed anything overly excessive from them.

Guy, Crazy was just suggesting something in order to know what she meant when she posted this. There's no reason to act as if he is crazy like his name may indicate, nor is there a reason to imagine things because one person says so directly. And Grido always seemed nice to me, I really want to know why you pick him out of all.

So, any example perhaps? It seems weird to write this topic anyways, it's just spam and offtopic...if you ask me, not to be taken too serious.

• Root Admin

If you wish to complain please go ahead.

And if it turns out that something needs to be changed it will be.

Complain to Mur if you wish, He is busy so perhaps you want to make your complaints directly to me.

Also just on Jesters Point "I think next time you should avoid the problem and simply delete the topic without saying anything." Its no point doing this because
A) people go "wheres my topic? Admins deleted it and didnt tell me, They are crazy"
B) the problem will reaccur if not dealt with
C) If people start deleting things without reasons given it will become a crazy "nazi like" regieme.

BUT i wish to point out one thing, Over the years i have served this forum No one has ever said this. I have always done what i have belived is right and corrected it when someone has proved me wrong, So Complain as you will if you belive this will better the forum.

My post was sarcastic. I was more pointing out what a nazi-like Mod would have done, as opposed to what you did, Chewett. You've been nothing but fair in my opinion. Although I think this may be offtopic, so I'm shutting up now.

• Root Admin

ok, thanks for clearing that up but please next time on a serious topic such as this either make sure its serious or obvious enought to be scarcastic.

Thanks

But please, if anyone wants to say anything about me, please go ahead. I do not mind if it will improve the forum. Feel free to.

Edited by Chewett

Let's make this clear: there is an offtopic section. USE it! That is what it was made for: junk topics and sorry but that topic was junk. I would have closed it and deleted it but Grido got there first so I did not want to interfere.
And when 3 mods tell you that you're topic is *cough* crap *cough* spam you should think at least twice.

Clear enough?

So, all this is because she got several warnings about spam/offtopic in other sections then offtopic? oh and is this about the whore thing?that topic should have been deleted.

Also, i would like you to make 1 thing clear: why do you have 2 acc on forums? (i really really hope not 3).

Admin/Mods have the right and also job to clear the forum from spam, move, delete, close, start , warn users, suspend them etc. You must live with it..spam in the spam section, you have been warned try not to make mistakes anymore.

[b]Btw: complains for the forum issues go to Chew.
[/b]

(took me 30 min to write this with lots of clients on my head so it may not make sence from 1 sentence to another ;) )

does this have anything to do over the use of Formal sentences that are quick and straight to the point? I think that style is rather quick and fun to read all of the time.

• Root Admin

If anyone ever wishs to complain About any of my mods please do email, yim, pm me.

im just waiting for a chance to ban Grido for example ;)

IF anyone wants to complain about me or at least talk with me again feel free to email, yim or pm me.

If you really dont want to speak with me about me you can of course pm/email Mur But there is no chance that he will reply any time soon due to his busyiness.

Edited by Chewett

Did I mention that I am bipolar? It is hard to keep up with everything as far as rules go and I took what was said out of context. It is very easy to hurt my feelings...so I apologize of my response to the admins. I will of course keep everything on The Off Topic from now on. Thank you.

DON'T pm/ym/etc me for complains! Use Grido for that. :D (I would stay away from chew cause I never saw him mad and I have no idea what can happen...on the other hand...I never saw Grido mad also...).

Oh well...may i close this now? *puppy eyes*

[quote name='dst' date='08 July 2009 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1247079339' post='36581']
DON'T pm/ym/etc me for complains! Use Grido for that. :D (I would stay away from chew cause I never saw him mad and I have no idea what can happen...on the other hand...I never saw Grido mad also...).

Oh well...may i close this now? *puppy eyes*
[/quote]

Yes Please.