Guardians Recruitment

The Guardians of the Root are a defensive force for Loreroot. Thus we have a militaristic duty to Loreroot. However, we are a defensive force and our focus is on protecting the forest and nurturing it. Therefore, we are not a body of professional soldiers, but of people dedicated to the preservation and growth of the forest.
Each member has a duty to keep themselves fighting fit and ready to fight if needed, but also to nurture and develop the forest and its inhabitants.

If you feel like you are up to the task, please sign up here and give some details as to why you feel you want to join and what you can bring to the alliance.
If you have questions, please contact myself or a member of the alliance.

Thank you for your time.

The Guardians of the Root.

Hello. I'd like to join the GotR Alliance. I may not be as active as I once was, but I would still like to do what I can for Loreroot (and MD :rolleyes: ). I am not sure how much I am able to help, but I will always offer my assistance with whatever matter needs it. I would like to join the Guardians, because I feel it is the only alliance of which I belong.

I would like to join the Gaurdians of the Root. I am loyal to loreroot and have never asked to be in another alliance before that was not in loreroot. I feel safest with loreroot and I feel my friends in loreroot can be safe with me. I will fight and help to destroy any threats to loreroot and these things can't change.

Adio :D

<update>
I want to learn more about loreroot. I want to know why Mur has decreed that he only wants to hear recent events and he doesn't care much for old history. I want to get involved and I feel joining the alliance to help loreroot gain it's former strength is the best thing I can do.

Edited by adiomino

[quote name='adiomino' post='32848' date='Jun 6 2009, 10:02 AM']I would like to join the Gaurdians of the Root. I am loyal to loreroot and have never asked to be in another alliance before that was not in loreroot. I feel safest with loreroot and I feel my friends in loreroot can be safe with me. I will fight and help to destroy any threats to loreroot and these things can't change.

Adio :))

<update>
I want to learn more about loreroot. I want to know why Mur has decreed that he only wants to hear recent events and he doesn't care much for old history. I want to get involved and I feel joining the alliance to help loreroot gain it's former strength is the best thing I can do.[/quote]

I will be your mentor, Adiomino. I will answer your questions as best as I can. Your loyalty to the Dojo shows devotion and initiative and loyalty.

Adiomino was invited and has accepted the invitation to join the Guardians of the Root

Edited by SageWoman

[quote name='Jester' post='33076' date='Jun 8 2009, 11:46 PM']Trying to steal my adept, Sage?[/quote]

:P Jester my dear! Adiomino is still your Adept. I do not poach from others. I think you hurt my widdle feelings.

Hey Guys im AkenEX,most of you know me, and I had a falling out with CoE and I think that Gotr is more of my style and I have been talking with some of the members and they agree so I would personally like to ask if I may be accepted into the GotR mentor program until I am able to join

Thanks alot,
AkenEX

P.S. Love ya sage

[quote name='Mya Celestia' post='33551' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:40 PM']Aken, I shall accept you as my apprentice. Let the Guardian training begin :P[/quote]

Due to recent developments, Aken will no longer be my apprentice. His application is being turned down.

*laughs* we were considering throwing him out for fiddling with you guys while he was still trying to go through our tests :lol:

i wonder how many applications will have to be turned down before people realize that WE realize when they are trying to get into more than one ally :P

I would like to join the GotR Alliance. I spend most of my time in Loreroot and will defend it at all costs. I've always liked Loreroot and wanted to join. Also, quite a few people very close to me are in it.

Edited by icepheonix5

[quote name='Burns' post='33892' date='Jun 18 2009, 03:11 PM']*laughs* we were considering throwing him out for fiddling with you guys while he was still trying to go through our tests :lol:

i wonder how many applications will have to be turned down before people realize that WE realize when they are trying to get into more than one ally :unsure:[/quote]

The main reason I didn't take him in was because he also tried it with Necrovion. Nice guy but not Loreroot material. I really hope you don't get "burned". X D

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' post='34081' date='Jun 20 2009, 11:10 AM']I wish to return to Loreroot...[/quote]

I withdraw my support. THIS is a threat followed through, Fenrir.

* shows Fenrir that she follows through on her threats <insert evil laugh>*

Withdraws support because Fenrir is wishy washy and applied to Sentinels too.

Edited by SageWoman