Guardians Recruitment

Greetings.

I have been an adept of Princ Rhaegar and my mentor at the same time ever since I joined MD. I would like to follow his footsteps and serve loreroot the best I can. I am a man of Nature and I will do everything I can to protect it so I want to join GOTR.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Rockistah' date='11 December 2009 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1260530392' post='49626']
Greetings.

I have been an adept of Princ Rhaegar and my mentor at the same time ever since I joined MD. I would like to follow his footsteps and serve loreroot the best I can. I am a man of Nature and I will do everything I can to protect it so I want to join GOTR.

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

So, do you want to join the Savelfusers or the Guardians of the Root? If you want to be like Princ Rhaegar, they have their own forum section.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fighter for justice and sincerely believe that nature should be in one with man. Though I am new to Loreroot, I believe that this is the place that I should be as its brings me ease whenever I'm there. Thus i will wish to join the Guardians of the Root. :D -JusticeFang

Edited by JusticeFang

[quote name='JusticeFang' date='29 December 2009 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1262071860' post='51328']
I am a fighter for justice and sincerely believe that nature should be in one with man. Though I am new to Loreroot, I believe that this is the place that I should be as its brings me ease whenever I'm there. Thus i will wish to join the Guardians of the Root. :P -JusticeFang
[/quote]

I will mentor JusticeFang, Firsan, if you approve this application.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I would like to join the Alliance of Loreroot.

[quote name='DarkElfMage' date='14 January 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1263491253' post='52738']
Hello all,

I would like to join the Alliance of The Guardians of the Root please.
[/quote]

[quote name='Firsanthalas' date='29 November 2009 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1259513860' post='48715']
I shall be your mentor Nimrodel. Contact me as soon as possible
[/quote]

I will take the next application, Firsy.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been on MD for quite awhile now, and I enjoy being in Loreroot. I consider Loreroot my home, and as an old saying goes, "If you have no peace at home, find out what's causing the trouble and get it out." That being said, I would like to join the Guardians of the Root to help defend my homeland. Please consider my application. Thank you for your time.

[quote name='flamewarrior' date='15 February 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1266261123' post='54550']
I have been on MD for quite awhile now, and I enjoy being in Loreroot. I consider Loreroot my home, and as an old saying goes, "If you have no peace at home, find out what's causing the trouble and get it out." That being said, I would like to join the Guardians of the Root to help defend my homeland. Please consider my application. Thank you for your time.
[/quote]

I have not heard from JusticeFang, Firsan. With Windy being engaged to Flamewarrior, I wonder if it is appropriate or not for her to Mentor Flamewarrior. If not, I would like to mentor Flamewarrior. Let me know. Hang tight, Flame!

• 2 weeks later...

I, Sir Blut would like to join GOTR. ( I think I'm only good for the mentoring program for now, though.) I love Loreroot and I would very much like to protect it. As of what I can bring to GOTR, I think I'm not that bad a sparrer, so I think I'd be able to contribute alot to fighting for Loreroot. (Don't be mastaken about my crit's 2mil exp, when I set up the right rit I can bring a lot of people down)

• 1 month later...

I wish to join the Guardians, I have been in this realm for a short time and already discovered so much. I am a quick learner and as patient as most would ask me to be. I have come to explore the many wonders of the forest and have also applied for citizenship to this great majestic and peaceful place. I wish to call this land my home and defend it with all I have within this alliance. I am a decent rper and am growing in strength everyday. I have found the tranquility my soul yearns for and any who would trample upon this land shall be dealt with swiftly.

Thank you for your time and consideration

• 2 weeks later...

I, The Warrior, would like to join guardians of the root. I am often visiting Loreroot, recruiting and sacking creatures there much more than anywhere else. I have never been in anyother allience. I would like to become affiliated with Loreroot in this allience as I feel it fits my character well and would greatly help me expand my knowledge about the world of MD and about strategic rituals. I will be loyal to the allience and do what is asked of me. I will defend the root!

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Flamewarrior has declined to join the Guardians of the Root. He is released from his apprenticeship.

~Mya[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...