Guardians Recruitment

[quote name='Shadow(mcvities)' date='02 May 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1272820562' post='59160']
:P
Seems that my application was never even looked at...I really am a shadow :)
[/quote]

It was a very long time ago when you put your application in to the GOTR. I don't remember you ever following up on it or talking to anyone of us about wanting to join. Then too, you seem to have left the realm of Magic Duel.

If you are serious about wanting to join, you need to reapply stating why you want to be a member of the Guardians of the Root. King Firsanthalas will contact you then.

Guess it time to say this again to remind people.

Just a quick note.
I don't and won't chase people that seek to join. If you wish to join it is up to you to contact Mya or me and keep that contact open. You can either find us about the realm, PM us or send a msg via the forum. Also, Mya and I are not the only Guardians, you can speak with an Elder of the alliance if you can't get us.
If you wish to join, your application will be considered, but not just based upon a post here. You must post here, even if you speak directly to us, but a single post here is not a sufficient means to be accepted. What is, I leave up to you. Your asking to join an alliance, not for a meal ticket.

[quote name='SageWoman' date='05 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1273059011' post='59434']
It was a very long time ago when you put your application in to the GOTR. I don't remember you ever following up on it or talking to anyone of us about wanting to join. Then too, you seem to have left the realm of Magic Duel.

If you are serious about wanting to join, you need to reapply stating why you want to be a member of the Guardians of the Root. King Firsanthalas will contact you then.
[/quote]

Wrong...wrong...wrong. :)
I did follow it up actually.
I asked Firsan to join before all this and he said post it onto the forum and then look for someone to mentor me. Yet I was told that no one was able to mentor me thus I did not opush.
Also my reason for joining isn't going to suddenly change is it. :P

Actually, that was almost a year ago now. I've barely seen you at all since then if at all. Things were pretty busy at the time. As I said, its up to you to keep communication open. You could have approached someone at a later date to enquire if things had changed. You didn't. I also don't see the need to be lippy. But if that is how you impress people, I'd hate to see how you show them your disdain.

Oo
Lippy? Try to impress? oO
I was only saying what I was told and showing my opinion. You can't really tell how someone says something just by reading it. Thats what RP is for :P
I was saying in a nice normal way ^^, if it sounded rude or nasty then woops..my bad.

As for trying to impress...you should know by now I don't care what people think of me :lol:

Edited by Shadow(mcvities)

[quote name='Shadow(mcvities)' date='06 May 2010 - 04:47 AM' timestamp='1273139259' post='59480']
Oo
Lippy? Try to impress? oO
I was only saying what I was told and showing my opinion. You can't really tell how someone says something just by reading it. Thats what RP is for :))
I was saying in a nice normal way ^^, if it sounded rude or nasty then woops..my bad.

As for trying to impress...you should know by now I don't care what people think of me :lol:
[/quote]

If you are serious about joining GoTR, I will mentor you. Seek me out.

For other potential candidates who are interested in joining GOTR, it is good that the candidate is a strong individual.

But joining GOTR means you will be part of the Guardians family.

Caring what other GOTR says or thinks about you is important.

GOTR does not require grovelling or apple polishing.

We seek in individuals who can reflect the spirit of GOTR.

We want individuals who can carry the principles of GOTR.

We want an individual who is not afraid of being in a team.

GOTR is not just an alliance, we are also a family who cares for each other.

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='07 May 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1273213438' post='59522']
For other potential candidates who are interested in joining GOTR, it is good that the candidate is a strong individual.

But joining GOTR means you will be part of the Guardians family.

Caring what other GOTR says or thinks about you is important.

GOTR does not require grovelling or apple polishing.

We seek in individuals who can reflect the spirit of GOTR.

We want individuals who can carry the principles of GOTR.

We want an individual who is not afraid of being in a team.

GOTR is not just an alliance, we are also a family who cares for each other.
[/quote]

Oh nicely said, CrazyMike. That is so true.

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Well put Mike.[/color][/i][i] [/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Shadow, if you are serious about joining the alliance please seek Windy out. Bear in mind that mentorship is not just a way of passing time.  You will be sent on assignments and such before the decision is made to invite you.  Your co-operation or lack thereof will be a deciding factor.[/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"] [/color][/i]

[color="#2e8b57"][i]Pashsweetie I suggest that you find one of the Guardians in-game so that we can get to know you, and provide a little more motivation if you wish your application to be taken more seriously.   Seeing as you an mp3 I'm gonna advise you, that you get into Loreroot first before we take you on. If you have an queries contact me (IN GAME) or any of the other Guardians.[/i][/color]

McVitie's Shadow. Its been over 10 days now since Windy offered to help you. Thus far you have made no effort to contact her that I am aware of and neither have you reported any problems doing so to me or anyone else. I have seen you personally myself during this time and you said nothing about any problems. In fact you had little of anything to say really. You really don't seem to the that bothered at all.It just seems to be more of the same. Unless you have a really good explanation, request canceled.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I wish to be come a member of the Guardians.My reason being,some what confusing.Through most of my life I never really had a home.At least I didnt untill I camt to loreroot.There I have made friends and I guess a name.And its something I dont want to lose.The forest even if I dont ever become an alliance member or a citizen is my home and i will do what ever I have to to have it stay my home,and the home of countless other people and creatures.I dont know if these are good enough reason,or mabey even selfhsih reason,but I do hope that your consider me.

May the forest protect you always

-TigerGuardian

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,
I wish to join the Guardians, Im an MP4 and have been on a while now, though took a break a bit back.
I have always liked loreroot, and even if I am refused my allegience will still remain withe loreroot.
I also wished to get involved with MD in general alot more (Mentoring on role-play anyone? lol)
Anyway, thanks for reading :)

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Demonwulf, seek out Sharazhad, Firs, or myself to discuss your application further please.[/font][/color]

Well, I would like to apply. Well, I am a big dorky dragon that loves to fight... Mojo made me say that, anyways in all seriousness I am Mind power four consider myself a decent fighter still got to max out my Angien and my rusty though to finalize my main ritual... I have a general understanding of the game, and well I love Loreroot. There is more to the reasons as to why I want to join but... That is all I have to say at the moment.

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Your application is being considered, Knox. Seek out Firs, Sharazhad, or myself to discuss your application further.[/font][/color]

Hi it's Mojomuppet!

I respectfully request to be allowed to join the honorable Guardians. I am a young Mp4 but am very active and willing to learn the ropes, trees, or swinging from trees (might try that later). I know quite a few of you already and have been made a citizen of the lovely Loreroot recently. I have spoken to many of the guardians at one point or another about what they think about me being a bit young. I have gotten different responses so I decided that I didn't want to wait anymore and would rather learn more as a guardian than be wandering about learning stuff that will probably just have to be unlearned anyway.

Yours truely

MM

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Your application is being considered, Mojo. Seek out Firs, Sharazhad, or myself to discuss your application further. [/font][/color]