Guardians Recruitment

I would like to join the Guardians of the Root. I am at home in the forest and spend the majority of my time there. I feel loyal to Loreroot and wish to defend it. I would like to call it home. I know I have much to learn but am ready to fight for Loreroot when called upon. I have not applied for admission to any other alliance and do not wish to. Thank you for considering my application.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Leucretia' date='05 October 2009 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1254791236' post='43789']
Manslaughter is interested in becoming a member of Loreroot. Windy has agreed to sponsor him. Please advise.
[/quote]

I advise that you have Manslaughter post his intentions BEFORE asking to be advised. :D

Hello, An Well Met, *bows*

I know not where to start, nor am I good with words. But I have always felt a great Kindred with Mother Earth, an all her wonders an splendors. The trees are my home, the animals are my friends, the waters of the land are my blood. I have been training for a long time now to be the beast I am, I now think I can stand amongst the defenders of Loreroot. I have found many friends who are like me, Kind with a hard shell, an most of my friends have the GotR alliance tag near there name. I also wish to wear this alliance tag. To wear it with pride.
Fire would be the element I am close to, for I have a burning rage to be the best, the strongest in the game, The Assassin of Loreroot, for though I love the land an the harmony. I still wish to break rites an hurt others that pick on the weak an small. I dont know if this will fit into the GotR way but,It is who I am. A force of nature, a monster.

If you all will have me, I shall be a strong fighter for Loreroot.

Manslaughter,(I may not be the brightest cookie in the bunch, but I am the best tasting)

[quote name='Manslaughter' date='06 October 2009 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1254847736' post='43844']
Hello, An Well Met, *bows*

I know not where to start, nor am I good with words. But I have always felt a great Kindred with Mother Earth, an all her wonders an splendors. The trees are my home, the animals are my friends, the waters of the land are my blood. I have been training for a long time now to be the beast I am, I now think I can stand amongst the defenders of Loreroot. I have found many friends who are like me, Kind with a hard shell, an most of my friends have the GotR alliance tag near there name. I also wish to wear this alliance tag. To wear it with pride.
Fire would be the element I am close to, for I have a burning rage to be the best, the strongest in the game, The Assassin of Loreroot, for though I love the land an the harmony. I still wish to break rites an hurt others that pick on the weak an small. I dont know if this will fit into the GotR way but,It is who I am. A force of nature, a monster.

If you all will have me, I shall be a strong fighter for Loreroot.

Manslaughter,(I may not be the brightest cookie in the bunch, but I am the best tasting)
[/quote]

Now that Manslaughter has applied, my dear Firsymuffin. I Windymuffin would like to sponsor him.

Greetings to all the members of the Guardian of the Root Alliance...

I stand before all of you because I want to pledge my allegiance to the Loreroot Forest and therefore to this alliance.

Ever since I heard about this realm (MD) and of Loreroot that I felt a connection between the forest, its green and its children.

With every day that passes this bond grows stronger and stronger. Lately the link between me and the forest has reached such a level that I felt the need to be more active and felt the need to give back to the forest.

Giving back translates in the urge to protect this sanctuary, this “green”, the essence that the forest holds.

So, before you I request the privilege of being a member of this alliance and put myself at your disposition and guidance…

[quote name='Herly' date='21 October 2009 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1256165256' post='45390']
Greetings to all the members of the Guardian of the Root Alliance...

I stand before all of you because I want to pledge my allegiance to the Loreroot Forest and therefore to this alliance.

Ever since I heard about this realm (MD) and of Loreroot that I felt a connection between the forest, its green and its children.

With every day that passes this bond grows stronger and stronger. Lately the link between me and the forest has reached such a level that I felt the need to be more active and felt the need to give back to the forest.

Giving back translates in the urge to protect this sanctuary, this “green”, the essence that the forest holds.

[b][i]Hail Herly! I am Elder of the Guardians of the Root and I will be your mentor. Please send me a PM or look for me in Loreroot or GGG and we can get you started.

Sagewoman
Elder of GOTR[/i][/b]

I thank you kind lady ...

I bow before you and give my services and obedience...

What other place should we meet as of the Root of the Matter Inn...

I will go there and wait anxiosly for your presence...

Hello all ^.^

Loreroot is the playground of my dreams. What better place is there to play and enjoy yourself than in her forest? You have all the land to yourself... ;)

When I daydream, all that I can imagine is Loreroot. I can see her wearing blooming green, hear the sounds of trickling water from her lake, and sniff the smells of her plants and creatures...And I've realised, even when I'm outside Loreroot, I've been living off the fruits she provides. No matter where I am, be it Marind Bell, No Man's Land or even Necrovion, I see a part of Loreroot living and smiling at me. If all of Loreroot became 1 person, could I think of her as a (adopted) mother?

For Loreroot, I would tend to what, as my heart feels, is her source of life - her lake. It nourishes and grows all of the green splendour of Loreroot, and I myself am fond of the water, especially for its animals and plants. (Plus the lake's a nice swimming pool :) )

To me, as I wish to care, protect, and love Loreroot's waters and forests, there is no other alliance to look for, but the GotR.

Thnx for taking the time to listen to me [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img]

• 5 weeks later...

Your Highness..

i RED SAVAGE WIZARD am here to request you to accept me as a part of this lovely and strong loreroot alliance..
I want to serve this lovely land of loreroot...and will do the job i will be given, with perfection..
It was always a wish to serve the loreroot by staying inside the ever majestic forest ...
And defend the raven hold..

it will be an honor and pleasure working for your army...

i will give my heart and soul for serving this land..

i wish to join your army and be the one lorerootian...

please recruit me..

i will be prolific..

thanking you..

your's sincerely
RED

To Whom It May Concern,

I, Nimrodel Millerna Clearwater, request to become a member of the Guardians of the Root. I pledge to serve the land , vow to protect it from harm in any way I can, and will be loyal and faithful to the King and the land. I would be greatful If I were to be accepted.

*~My race was born out of the will of the forest to survive. I am a Therian, guardian protector of the Great Forest, akin to all creatures who dwell in its fold. Loreroot is my home: the ancient trees are my shelter; the great canopies my roof; the forest floor, my bed; its bosom, my only resting place. I shall die without the Root - the umbilical cord - the great string that gives me life.~

I beseech thee, Guardians of the Root, to grant me legiance to your cause, which we have in common, for the will of the land we so love.

With great honour,

Magnus the 10th

(*note: the text here is identical to my application for Loreroot Citizenship for i have the same reason in wanting to join the alliance as i do in wanting to be a recognized citizen, which is the protection of the forest, my only home)

[url="http://magicduel.com/players/magnus%20vox"]Profile[/url]