Guardians Recruitment

• 3 weeks later...

I, AeonWolfX, would like to join Guardians of the Root. I have no interest in joining any other alliance. I know my time in this realm is still young but I am eager to keep gaining progress everyday.

Please allow me to stand with you and defend our homeland.

[i][/i][size="3"][/size]AeonWolfX [u][/u][color="#2E8B57"][/color]MP4

Edited by DoppleGanger

Aeon:- And seeing as you applied to a guild? Application considered very much withdrawn.

Wolfs:- I am not inclined to accept your invitation for now. You seem to jumping to conclusions, making accusations about people and quite abrasive. Maybe when you settle down a bit more we would consider you at a later date.

Edited by Firsanthalas

[quote name='Firsanthalas' date='10 August 2010 - 05:09 AM' timestamp='1281431380' post='65565']
Aeon:- And seeing as you applied to a guild? Application considered very much withdrawn.

Wolfs:- I am not inclined to accept your invitation for now. You seem to jumping to conclusions, making accusations about people and quite abrasive. Maybe when you settle down a bit more we would consider you at a later date.
[/quote]

I withdrew my apllication because of the new one I posted in another location. I'm not making any accusations. You could have spoken to me while I was there with you when I applied. But you would have rather had me gone through the proper channels which I did. After several days without a response I decided now might not have been the right time to apply for your alliance. I was told you were all very busy already anyway. Maybe you should settle down. I tried to be as polite and professional as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to join the GOTR, I want the fresh air and dancing tree of happiness. My heart beat tell me draw near to the forest. I will do my best to make things Beautiful. I hope for the blessing. Thank you *bow*

Eagle Eye
The Observer of the Sky

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Your application is being considered, Eagle. Seek out Firs, Sharazhad, or myself to discuss your application further.[/font][/color]

[quote name='SkyArmy' date='18 August 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1282173317' post='66502']
I wish to join the GOTR, I want the fresh air and dancing tree of happiness. My heart beat tell me draw near to the forest. I will do my best to make things Beautiful. I hope for the blessing. Thank you *bow*

Eagle Eye
The Observer of the Sky
[/quote]

Please go see Mya Celestial and Sharazhad as soon as possible. If you are accepted, a Mentor will be assigned to you.

Edited for improper procedure. :)

Edited by SageWoman

[quote name='SageWoman' date='19 August 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1282216526' post='66533']
I have been contacted and selected to be Eagle Eye's mentor. Please contact me so we can arrange a time to meet.
[/quote]

Where can i seek you, Thank you SageWoman

Hello.
I would like to join the alliance.
I'am a loyal member of Loreroot since Nelya's days, I was working with her back then.
After that I was on a short break, and when I got back i was a member of the Savelites till its end.
I'm quite active. There will be days when i can't get on, but i'll be here 5/7.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Firsanthalas' timestamp='1244116099' post='32708']
The Guardians of the Root are a defensive force for Loreroot. Thus we have a militaristic duty to Loreroot. However, we are a defensive force and our focus is on protecting the forest and nurturing it. Therefore, we are not a body of professional soldiers, but of people dedicated to the preservation and growth of the forest.
Each member has a duty to keep themselves fighting fit and ready to fight if needed, but also to nurture and develop the forest and its inhabitants.

If you feel like you are up to the task, please sign up here and give some details as to why you feel you want to join and what you can bring to the alliance.
If you have questions, please contact myself or a member of the alliance.

Thank you for your time.

The Guardians of the Root.
[/quote]

I feel the urge to defend the magic and all-knowing land of Loreroot, as well as understand all of it's secrets and possibilities. I learn very quickly and i have (some)brains.i want to learn much more about the magicduel world and i think that the GotR are just the right alliance to obtain that wisedom.

[quote name='Mya Celestia' timestamp='1284351337' post='68315']
[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Please find Firsanthalas, Sharazhad, and/or myself about your request Himuura. We'd like to speak to you. :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Gladly :P just tell me where to find you or them :P

[i][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]Firsanthalas - Root of the Matter Inn (defensive quarters); Maple Road; all over MD :)
Mya - Paper Cabin, MB Park, RotM Inn, all over MD
Sharazhad - Raven Hold, RotM Inn; all over MD

hope this helps you search[/color][/font][/i]

I wish to Join the gaurdians. i have always been loyal to LR from the first day i heard of it (my 3rd) and although i was not strong enough to join LR then i have succeded in completing this task. I will always be loyal to LR and think that i can help in many ways! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] also i always am willing to learn new things! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm here as a member sent me here (gave me the link). So OK, I have concerns which the member reasured me on and said that I would receive training to beat those who attacked me and that I would have enough folk to fight as I (expressed my) need to increase my xp, being only MP4.

Crumbs - I didn't want to come here conditionally but my personal welfare in game does go with my challenge of being able to attack folk and reach the next level ........! So my thoughts ....

I am a humble little Dormouse and I will do anything to protect my sacred nut trees, defend Loreroot, and fight wholeheartedly for the Guardians (should I be chosen to be a memeber).

May I come in?

DM

[quote name='Mya Celestia' timestamp='1286924814' post='70239']
[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Dormouse, please seek out Sharazhad, Firsan, and/or myself. We'd like to chat with you :)
~Mya Celestia[/font][/color]
[/quote]

I will BUT maty gave me the link to here *raises eyebrows* - suggests no controls in place ..........