Tokens

awiiya

Tokens  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What on earth? A rusty is already supremely powerful, whether you have another drac or not. You want to make it stronger? More versatile? Like a monster with great stats and freeze ability and the ability to boost ANY stats of ANY critter isn't already enough, you want it to boost ALL critters?

• 4 weeks later...

I personally do not like tokens, they ruin the current combat system for some or most players, people that do not have money or dont feel like spending money are out of luck and the ones who have tokens and such just annihilate them, so I think they should not be implemented in game.

[quote name='Sparrhawk' date='21 July 2009 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1248138190' post='37571']
My 2cI disike tokens like alot of other people they are overpowering etc etc, and I dont like that if i want to compete and be strong i must buy a whole bunch of tokens and if i want them perfectly i must trade creatures to an alt one at a time and get what i want trade back then level the creature back up again. I think it would be good if tokens where one per creature max and even have them randomize whome there on daily that would be interesting. or perhaps have a have a rare creature with a token freeze aura something that negates all tokens in battle. Im not sure but I do hope that something can be changed about them because there just not working they are way overpowered and weakeneing them isnt going to do alot unless a cap is put on them because people will just grind principles.
[/quote]

your 2c is funny, please put more :P

so, this is what abuse I see in your suggestion:
- a randomizing token ... would mean that with the help of a few alts, one can get a complete set of same tokens on all (or just 6) creatures
- only one token / creature ... would require that one can choose the token he wants or ... he can change it using the "randomizing token" lol
- there are a few more ways to put caps, but .. that has already been discussed.

anyway, it was fun to read, please post more

[quote name='No one' date='24 August 2009 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1251093898' post='40144']
your 2c is funny, please put more :P

so, this is what abuse I see in your suggestion:
- a randomizing token ... would mean that with the help of a few alts, one can get a complete set of same tokens on all (or just 6) creatures
- only one token / creature ... would require that one can choose the token he wants or ... he can change it using the "randomizing token" lol
- there are a few more ways to put caps, but .. that has already been discussed.

anyway, it was fun to read, please post more
[/quote]

They were only ideas obviously not perfect as you have pointed out the flaws in them but I just believe something should be done with them the latest change regarding the slider doesnt change anything really in my opinion. if there was only one token per creature your not guarunteed the one you want.. you could have only one creature for example a chaos archer if you buy a claw you have equal chance of getting claw 1 or claw 2. as for the caps i was thinking have the maximum cap be for example claw 2 max it can give is 100 attack make them less overpowering. I was only trying to come up with a few ideas that could make things better.

No reason for a cap, just a function that slowly makes more principals less useful. Log, x^(number<1). As for the current solution, it's obviously an issue as, one: People don't need personal stats with enough damage and initiative. And two; Well, it's currently bugged and just makes beating someone when you attack very hard.