Attack Warning

Kvergrul

I do not know if someone else has encountered this bug, but it is a very annoying one. What happens is that I keep getting the same warning that I was attacked over and over again.
Today I was only attacked once and the warnings kept appearing until I eventually logged out of the game, that was 30 minutes of false warnings. It also happenes when I go Idle and log in again. I see a lot of warning, but it is not a report for all the players that attacked during Idle mode, it is only for the last one. It keeps coming and coming without sign of stop, always the same player.
Before I tought I was just being mass attacked, but the Battle Log only showed one Battle, nothing more.
I do not know if this is a problem with FF or Flash, but it sure can be a pain. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Thank you in adavance.

I took some time to try as you advised, but the alerts are still coming. The problems now is that I have been in story mode for 3 days, but the alerts appear again and again even though I have not had a Battle for some time.
The only difference is that now the Battle Log only says "This combat was forgotton or never took place", so the logs just keep appearing with no reason at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...