New Creatures

Last Soldier

So because of the recent increase of new creature ideas, some are good some are bad, I've decided to post this basic template that should be followed as it it the same template for actual creatures existing in MD already, also it will be easier to read then tell you why your idea is terrible.

Requirements for recruiting this creature:

Action points
Value points
Sacrificed vitality
Exploring Points

(Creature's Name)

Targets: (random, multi, etc..)
Abilities: (damage, lifesteal, etc..)
Actions of this unit are performed on ____ targets

Special Influences:

(Description)

Stats:

Vital Energy
Regeneration
Defence
Initiative
Attack
Power

Requirements for next level:

Experience
Won battles
Upgrade costs:

Action points
Value points
Sacrificed vitality
Exploring Points

criticism:
everyone who has ever seen a creature page automaticly does that, except that s/he omits those values that don't add to the idea itself, or about which they are not sure, which is good, for it can be worked out in discussion. the one thing that generally gets confused is when a creature needs a power- and attackvalue, etc, and listing all stats increases this confusion....

now, i'm not saying a template is a bad idea, to the contrary actually, but instead of just listing things (i.e. some values that are rather hard to asses for many newer players), it should also add some explanations, like when a creature needs certain stats and that not all stats are needed for each creature, etc

• 2 months later...

i have found a new creature at my home i call it a rock i have drawing of it and i will work them futher out

but here are the thing he can do

lv1 weaken def single target
lv2 weaken def single and multi target
lv3 weaken def damage single and multi target
lv4 weaken def damage single , mulit and all

lv 1 he trows his self to the foe and rolls back to you
lv2 he has arms now so he can trow more stones to div foes
lv3 he has legs now so he can run amongst the foes to do damage up close whit his rocks
lv4 he has now levatation so he can do damage to all foes at once

i hope you like him i do and he is my new pet he and his familie are helping me to make the caves at my home and bridges

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='29 September 2009 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1254252501' post='43184']
if creat can target all creats single and multi targeting is useless :) well especially if he has dmg and weaken abilities, but i must say that it can be interesting to have creat that can target both multiple and single creat/s
[/quote]
interesting ... yes, but ... not good.

there are already too many creatures that do damage to all.

By the way, does anyone (except me) know what a knator is ? or ... what is his target ?
Or ... do you remember the name of the maxed Scout ?
(it is just rhetoric)

• 3 weeks later...

How i see it working is that it absorbs all the damage done to it till it is about to die, before it dies it releases that damage back onto who ever attacked it, so if there is a healer and an attacker only the attacker would take the damage. I would say any thing that causes it to lose VE. I am not sure how it will help overall in the tactics area, maybe once it release its pent up energy it will have like 1 ve left or something.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i only know of two life stealers, and they either target single or multiple. what if there was a lifestealer that targeted all? it would be costly, of course, but also would be worth it, cuz if the first two levels are single target, then levels 3 and 4 are multi, then the max level could be 5 or 6 with all. no other abilities or auras could be used. it's just an idea, since elementals only target multiple.

• Root Admin

[quote name='flamewarrior' date='04 May 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1272984655' post='59388']
i only know of two life stealers, and they either target single or multiple. what if there was a lifestealer that targeted all? it would be costly, of course, but also would be worth it, cuz if the first two levels are single target, then levels 3 and 4 are multi, then the max level could be 5 or 6 with all. no other abilities or auras could be used. it's just an idea, since elementals only target multiple.
[/quote]

No, just no.

Lifesteal attacking Multiple and one means that you can choose to damage the masses, but not hit if you target one person. or one and know that you will always hit. Lifesteal All would have to be VERY weak or it would become VERY overpowered.

• 4 weeks later...