Bye Bye Everyone :)

Well I had fun playing but I lost interest somehow. I really haven't even been playing much anyways lately but I wanted to say goodbye like this. I'll miss all the people that were kind to me in Magicduel. Oh well. You all knew I had to go sometime. Puppies don't live that long anyways. Even the small and cute kind. Eh...

Haha. Love you all. Who knows? Maybe you'll find another puppy to take the place of me ;) I doubt it... but w/e.

Farewell, adiomino. It is a great shame that you are leaving, and thank you for taking the time to say goodbye.

I wish you all the very best in everything you do.

*lots of hugs*

Ailith

[i][color="#2e8b57"]AAAAAWWW puppy you're making me sad *sniff sniff* ;)

Us elves arent very good at saying good bye, I shall leave you with this instead:

Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha
Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle
Aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta
Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva
[/color][/i]
[size="1"][i][color="#4169e1"]
May the leaves of your life never turn brown
May the wind fill your sails
May your ways be green and golden
Sweet water and light laughter till we meet again[/color][/i][/size]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Shar.[/color][/i]

[quote name='adiomino' date='26 August 2009 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1251266109' post='40251']
Well I had fun playing but I lost interest somehow. I really haven't even been playing much anyways lately but I wanted to say goodbye like this. I'll miss all the people that were kind to me in Magicduel. Oh well. You all knew I had to go sometime. Puppies don't live that long anyways. Even the small and cute kind. Eh...

Haha. Love you all. Who knows? Maybe you'll find another puppy to take the place of me ;) I doubt it... but w/e.
[/quote]

Adaptation from a line in the song, Hotel California.

You can Log off anytime you like, but you can Never Leave!<insert evil laugh here>

• 5 weeks later...

I know you may never read this but when i came back from holyday you where gone :(

I miss you but i stil have the hope of walking here and seeing you again some day

The flowers you orderd are now in my papers so everybody stil can see them like you wanted them.

have a great live out there *hughs him*