Veterans Only Hc

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

its just a thought, what about a closed group HC to run periodicaly and where only those with hc medals can participate.
The reward will be a treasure put together by the participants themselves, one thing each.

It could be integrated same as the current HC and keep all others out of it, maybe a different color/style for the heads icon.

Its much work to do to make it real, and i could remove the heads ability from all rpcs for this to prevent complicated checks and unexpected situations, but what do you think? ... a level II HC maybe?

• Root Admin

Just a small problem there, I wont ever want to participate in a HC Because im the weakest ever and the whole system has screwed my char, But im an rpc who doesnt have a HC medal... So if i wanted to participate, I couldnt in either... Just a small thought to rpcs that havnt won hc.

Would be interesting...

The thing is, theoretically there's no need to make a special HC programming, but the manual work would be..annoying.

Even then, I actually am against a repeated, automatized version of it.

Why? Because Heads is unfair.

So pretty much saying, get rpc before you win, bad luck. Means you worked too much, were too good, so you skipped it :P. You won once, be it due to playing too much with heads and getting a score too high (as it happened to me), or whatever the reasons are, so be it..over and out.

Not satisfied? Make an RPC with Heads Control hold one manually! I await entrants and donations and persuasive methods. There's also more like Grido etc, so..?

yea would be interesting but low number of heads would be out, becoz of low number of players, then it would be stupid if everybody would put in put newly recruited aramor lol, and still there are ppl that wipe everything so not much point in it no?

but original concept sounds good, put a bet on and await for your "cards"(in here i refer on quote that every ritual/player can be beaten by newb, but atm it isnt like that), sounds fun like poker

I think this is a great idea. Why not let the people who have shown they enjoy it continue to participate?

However, I do think participation at that level should be voluntary. Many of us who were reasonably strong at mp3 or mp4 when we won medals are not in any shape to compete again. And also, this sort of advanced contest really should only be for the enthusiastic. Make it hard for them. Don't give cheap targets. :P

wasn't torch contest brought up just so already HC winners can take part in a contest also...

but if you are going through with the plan, there might be a problem for u said prizes will be creatures donated by us itself... well some people might just donate a normal creature not that worth so people who might have donated a good creature might feel bad..

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='02 September 2009 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1251902822' post='40766']
burns has the point, veteran hc should be contest for fun and reputation, nothin else
[/quote]

What, you mean like torches? Only the strongest people fight and nobody wins anything?

Well, originally I intended the contest I was planning just for fun, perhaps a doc or so, but nothing serious as a reward.

But..I'm not planning to do it anyways for now, since it takes some time to get everything sorted..as of now I'm thinking of..Group Matches! May never get done, but yeah, the idea:

People will be grouped together in equal teams, and there will be 4 different types of players within each group:
Attackers get 0 heads, but they get 5 score each time they kill another person, but if they kill a spy it's -2
The King gets 1 head, and once he is killed by an attacker the game is over...but if anyone else hits him and wins, then that team with the king getting attacked wins!
Defenders get 2 heads, and basically don't get points.
Spies get 3 heads and 2 score for each opponent killed.

The score needed to win will be adjusted according to members participating, otherwise it's killing the king.

The trouble is, can you all form groups by yourself to let's say 8 people, and compete? Those taking part each can only attack for a maximum of 2 times..and I won't allow teams with just strong people only..it has to be even to a certain degree. If the people applying can't do it by themselves, then I'll shuffle.

Attacks within the team can apply and won't result in a loss of the team, so strategy is helpful as well.