Achievement Paper - Hidden Or No?

awiiya

Achievements  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I was just wondering what people were feeling about the Achievements.

There are two questions I see rising here.

1. Do you want Achievements to show up in your paper list, or somewhere else?

2. Do you want Achievements to be viewable by everyone, or private?

Awi

i'd like to have them ONLY on the personal page and not on the avi or on a seperate new page, there are too many of those already imo...

they should be published somewhere so people who like to brag with them can do it, but not on the normal game interface, that's heavily overloaded the way it already is...

EDIT: to avoid confusion here: those who hide their pages don't deserve bragging rights =PP

Edited by Burns

a.personal page is quite good.. although most of the personal pages have been hidden
(although if you put it at the personal page, there wouldn't be the second topic, coz you can have it hidden)

b. it should be displayed, not hidden, what use is it to have those when nobody will see them?

Edited by skinwalker

[quote name='skinwalker' date='07 September 2009 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1252314503' post='41062']
a.personal page is quite good.. although most of the personal pages have been hidden
(although if you put it at the personal page, there wouldn't be the second topic, coz you can have it hidden)

b. it should be displayed, not hidden, what use is it to have those when nobody will see them?
( having it displayed doesn't mean you are bragging your achievements, it just there to show what you may or may not have achieved yet..)
[/quote]

Why would I get achievements if not to brag about them? To better myself? Ha.

[quote name='Jester' date='07 September 2009 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1252314772' post='41064']
Why would I get achievements if not to brag about them? To better myself? Ha.
[/quote]
yes? hahaha!well anyway, i edited/ removed that part so as not to make a fuss bout it ;)

Edited by skinwalker

• Root Admin

i am planning to make a small icon on the detail panel that appears when you click a player in chat. Clicking that icon will show a list of achievement icons that player has, only the icons. The icon appears only if there are any to show, since most wont have any. The current achievements page (the new book next to wp stars) will be enhanced and better looking probably.

There are other plans to do something like combo rewards if you gain all achievements in one achievement unlocker (like the statue now), but not sure when or if that will be. Most likely it will be one WP for achieving all in one place.

• 6 months later...