Can Names Of Items Be Changed?

Aeoshattr

• Root Admin

[quote name='Death Bell' date='19 September 2009 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1253384643' post='42120']
ouch... cant u ask mur.. am sure he might do sumthign about it.. soulwaver is that premium creature right?
[/quote]

It is, but sadly i believe once a creature is gone, its gone.

yeah, i did speak to him within 5 minutes of saccing it lol

While probably recoverable, or at least it being possible to give me a fresh one, if that happened then he'd also have to do it for everyone else that ever accidently (or said accidently) sacced a creature, it's not one rule for me and another for everyone else after all.

[quote name='Grido' date='19 September 2009 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1253389455' post='42132']
yeah, i did speak to him within 5 minutes of saccing it lol

While probably recoverable, or at least it being possible to give me a fresh one, if that happened then he'd also have to do it for everyone else that ever accidently (or said accidently) sacced a creature, it's not one rule for me and another for everyone else after all.
[/quote]

I like that kinda stuff...really bugs me when people with more power get treated better just because they have power. Horray for Grido ^^

i would more go for a tab at the top which you can go to with all your creatures which you've sacced in the last x time, there should be some sort of a penalty though, else people'll just use it to store creatures temporarily and have the higher stats

[quote name='dst' date='25 September 2009 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1253883427' post='42674']
Grido, I was think that x amount of time will mean 15 minutes or something :D. You realize you have sacced the wrong one immediately so no need for more.
[/quote]

that will lead to sacc ---> gaining temporary stats ----> return the creat -----> sacc it again ---> and so on and so on

Is there are reason you are impersonating Gaara? Anywho, moving on. I would agree that Grido shouldn't get special favors, on the other had, it's not like Mur would have to help everyone who accidently saced the wrong critter. Everyone who accidently saced a critter that costs over 20$ to get, sure (please don't post correcting me and saying, no, soulweavers are this deep, I am attempting to avoid spoilers, though I don't know myself how deep they are.)

the me getting special favors isnt in contention, i just dont get them :D

if anyone who sacced a shop critter which cost more than $20 to get and said they did it accidently, well that'd still be a problem, cos it'd have to be worked out if the stats gained from saccing the creature affected stat gains in fights directly afterwards....it gets confusing anyway, if you let people get back the creatures after they've sacced them there's all sorts of issues and complications, even if it would only be 15 mins or whatever

I just asked if it is possible to get a critter back, i didn't start whining and saying " but why did X get his critter back and i didn't?? " (1)
and 2, i am not impersonating gaara. I just thought that "sand gourd" sounds better than "sand barrel" :|

Oh, btw, does item transfer occur instantly? because someone was supposed to trade me an item and i didn't receive it. if so, can it be tracked or something like that?

[color="#0000FF"]
Use EDIT please!
DST[/color]

Edited by dst