War!

Liberty4life

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='27 September 2009 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1254081760' post='43007']
As i said many time
I warnd her i would do damage to her fathers soul
this was done many days bofore the war.
I said it severial time i even said i would kill her
if she harmend wodin. so yes i did give plently of warning
of the act.
[/quote]

Let me correct you here about something. I did not get an official warning about Khalazdad. Yes, in YIM you did tell me that you would use his soul, and then you told me that you were not allowed to. So I believed you and carried on to my plans after being sure that you would not be able to do anything with my Father's soul.

Moments after I state that I will be absent from the war due to some reasons, you come and warn me that you will hurt Khalazdad's soul until I return the alliance and Wodin to you. I was not present to reply on that or to make any negotiations.

Finally, I return to the realm hours later to find out that not only you warned someone who was not here to responde to you, but you did not even have the courtesy to wait until my return and my answer.

Honestly, I do not find any more things to say that you were drove into this cause of your madness and desperation.

Now, as for the 'stealing issue' I would prefer to have this out of this conversation, as it has been passed to the RPCs to decide what to do on this matter. And no offense to the non-RPC players, yes, your opinion matters but I do not enjoy the fact of being accused when people do not know the actual facts! Moving on then.

Then Peace, please share the facts with us, the mere mortals.

I am starting to hate the arrogance some of the RPCs are showing nowadays. And I am sick of all those secrets, hidden info that some pretend to have and never share or if they do, in the end, you find out it's pure crap. Sorry, but I am pissed! Being a RPC is indeed the WORST thing that can happen to a player! It literally kills the spirit of the player!

[quote name='dst' date='28 September 2009 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1254093397' post='43045']
Then Peace, please share the facts with us, the mere mortals.

I am starting to hate the arrogance some of the RPCs are showing nowadays. And I am sick of all those secrets, hidden info that some pretend to have and never share or if they do, in the end, you find out it's pure crap. Sorry, but I am pissed! Being a RPC is indeed the WORST thing that can happen to a player! It literally kills the spirit of the player!
[/quote]

I understand your feelings, Dst. I do. I simply do not want this to go off topic. Which is why this matter is being discussed with the RPCs because Wodin is more than just a simple player, he is also an NPC.

So, since you ask it here it goes.

I made an rp deal within MD. The deal was: Should I was able to get in the GG ally and have control of it and Wodin, I was to give war spoils from Wodin. And as it happened, I took over GG and gave away six creatures only. I was also asked to sacrifice all of Wodin's army, but I didn't simply because I thought that six creatures is more than enough
for a paycheck. And since some of you are wondering, I only gave away two drachorns and four other aged creatures. Now, in matters of rp that is what happened. In matters such as stealing or abusing, that is still being discussed and I await for any punishment to be casted on me because I am an RPc and that was not probably a wise thing to do.
I also would like to say that both Yrthilian and Mur were informed that I was going to do it. I did not ask for permission from them, I merely informed that I would do it. And so I did.

Now, can we please go back on topic?

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='28 September 2009 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1254097208' post='43048']
I also would like to say that both Yrthilian and Mur were informed that I was going to do it. I did not ask for permission from them, I merely informed that I would do it. And so I did.

Now, can we please go back on topic?
[/quote]
Fair enough

That is an RPC issue now, and not this topics... well, topic.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard