War!

Liberty4life

I say we start another war...only with more Pip-inviting >:3

[color="#0000FF"]Ok, Pip, I think that's enough. Lately all you did was spam the topics. Please stop. This is an un-official warning. The next one will be official.

DST[/color]

Edited by dst

As you all have noticed I did not take part in this war partially because I was working partially because I didnt' want to choose sides and partially because the war was not fought the way I would have wanted. And there is another reason that I will keep for myself for the moment.

I watched the battle on the forum (time did not allow me to be on the battle field) and I was kind of disappointed. What started as an awesome thing (with Jester acting like a mad man and declaring war even if he had no reasons then Peace taking over the GG) ended up in a battle where the rich won (roughly said indeed but this is the truth). The ones that had the better tokens and the most dragons won. There was not a single drop of strategy or planning or anything like that. If this is the new measure of strength in MD...then I pity the combat system. Anyway, I will not rant about it since I know that I will not change anything (all I will do is convince myself to buy the crits and tokens I miss - and if I do that...well...things might get ugly...).
I still enjoyed the last part even if in a way was not that fair. But on the other hand yrthillian was a good strategist and got himself a powerful ally who in the end changed the outcome of the battle. Sentinels got eigger and GG got Akasha. It seems brains (or better to say: knowledge) is better then browns.

And now a personal note to the ones that wondered who would I have joined :D (this week I received tons of questions about this). Few of you know (maybe 2 or 3) that I was a shade. Before joining DS I was second in command (or something like that) in SS. And...once a shade...always a shade :D.
Not to mention Lib pissed me really bad some days ago with that ranting about SI being neutral. So, I am happy Lib that at least you got your butt kicked :D. You were afraid of me but someone else kicked you :D. Next time be more mannered to a lady :P

I think I said enough for the moment.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='25 September 2009 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1253839498' post='42607']
He may have already carried it out, who knows?

Well I'm sure a bunch of people know, but anyways...xD
[/quote]
I refer not to his attempt to destroy Khazaldad's soul, which he has already carried out, but his mad attempts to regain what is lost to him.

[quote name='dst' date='24 September 2009 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1253840458' post='42611']
As you all have noticed I did not take part in this war partially because I was working partially because I didnt' want to choose sides and partially because the war was not fought the way I would have wanted. And there is another reason that I will keep for myself for the moment.

I watched the battle on the forum (time did not allow me to be on the battle field) and I was kind of disappointed. What started as an awesome thing (with Jester acting like a mad man and declaring war even if he had no reasons then Peace taking over the GG) ended up in a battle where the rich won (roughly said indeed but this is the truth). The ones that had the better tokens and the most dragons won. There was not a single drop of strategy or planning or anything like that. If this is the new measure of strength in MD...then I pity the combat system. Anyway, I will not rant about it since I know that I will not change anything (all I will do is convince myself to buy the crits and tokens I miss - and if I do that...well...things might get ugly...).
I still enjoyed the last part even if in a way was not that fair. But on the other hand yrthillian was a good strategist and got himself a powerful ally who in the end changed the outcome of the battle. Sentinels got eigger and GG got Akasha. It seems brains (or better to say: knowledge) is better then browns.

And now a personal note to the ones that wondered who would I have joined :D (this week I received tons of questions about this). Few of you know (maybe 2 or 3) that I was a shade. Before joining DS I was second in command (or something like that) in SS. And...once a shade...always a shade :D.
Not to mention Lib pissed me really bad some days ago with that ranting about SI being neutral. So, I am happy Lib that at least you got your butt kicked :D. You were afraid of me but someone else kicked you :D. Next time be more mannered to a lady :P

I think I said enough for the moment.
[/quote]

Its my first week as an alliance leader and one of the oldest alliances in the realm is disbanded and one of the strongest just got beaten by what used to be one of the weakest. I think I've done enough for the first week, thanks. Don't worry though, I'm just getting started.

[quote name='Jester' date='25 September 2009 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1253841674' post='42616']
Its my first week as an alliance leader and one of the oldest alliances in the realm is disbanded and one of the strongest just got beaten by what used to be one of the weakest. I think I've done enough for the first week, thanks. Don't worry though, I'm just getting started.
[/quote]
I'm glad to hear it :D

[quote]
Its my first week as an alliance leader and one of the oldest alliances in the realm is disbanded and one of the strongest just got beaten by what used to be one of the weakest. I think I've done enough for the first week, thanks. Don't worry though, I'm just getting started.[/quote]
err...GG isn't disbanded, not yet anyway

[quote name='Grido' date='24 September 2009 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1253842971' post='42620']
err...GG isn't disbanded, not yet anyway
[/quote]

I can work on that if you'd like to get into technicalities.

And what I meant was that the alliance members have been disbanded, and since people are what makes the alliance, the Guerilla Golemicarum has essentially been disbanded.

[quote name='dst' date='24 September 2009 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1253840458' post='42611']

[/quote]

Umm... I don't know about Pamplemousse (who defeated Cless and Liberty), but I (who defeated MB and Jtz...) have not spent a dime on MB, I don't know anyone who would consider me rich. I have one Drach, it is a GG, it was not used. I had two tokens in the ritual I used. (Yeah, beating MB was probably lucky, but I beta Jtz fair and sqaure.) And a little planning was done, what I did to create the ritual I used took a fair bit of thought...

[quote name='dst' date='25 September 2009 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1253840458' post='42611'] The ones that had the better tokens and the most dragons won. There was not a single drop of strategy or planning or anything like that.
[/quote]

Oh really? How suprising! But why do you wonder about this, this is a normal days fight of mp5s stats, so why should the war be different?

So we are beeing strait are we.

First i have to say NO i did not get full help from above.
I went to Mur with an idea i wanted to use before the batte started.
I was told no. So i worked out another plan (BTW this also did not go 100% the way i beleved)
I gaind access to the Necro land weapon something i have been working on for months
well before all this happened. I had a way to do and well as you can see it workd.

The damage done to my allaince and to wodin is as far as i am concerned unforgivable.
It does not matter any deal made WODIN is a player account and still count as stealing.
If it was the other way around this would not have happened with the account.

Yes i did tell peace about my intencions of harming Khal and stoped because i was told
no to how i was going to do it. The out come happened as it did for what ever reasion it did.
I did NOT expect to gain Khal the White.

The real Irony of all of this is the war was born of paroina.
This i find funny because this is how it started in the beginning between Golemus on Necro.
I will say The necrovian allaince and it people played well and they did great damage.
But taking a badge from an allaince does not do to much damage. If fact it may have just made the
allaince stronger. :)

It may well be there is more to come we will see.

With regared to what i have done was through roleplaying and i know this has annoyed many out there
but trth be told people assumed many thing and were paranoid about much. (me inculded)
This lead to a complete breakdown of comunication between people. Things got change as players used RL
friendships to change the out come of the war. So in essence Peace you say i got help from the higher power
well i got very little. I asked to do something that i had been working on for months and was granted the ablity
just like many of us when we asked for help with our characters.

But to have trators made because of RL friendships and to have things done as they were out of the game and not ingame
that is were it went to far. I even kept the YIM war out of the realm and out of the forums as much as posiable.
I did not want to bring the wodin issues untill after the war. But when pamps made her post it anoyed me and i had to
say something. I do regret bringing that up before the war but what is done is done.

Also rember all you kept stating on you status update on this forums
A is fair in love and war.

well i did say remember your words.

Adding an edit.

I have move the talk of CTC to the RPC section.
People please do not spam or YIM war the people involved with regards to this matter.

Please remeber this is a game and is not real life.
please keep it that way :D

Edited by Yrthilian

[quote name='Jester' date='25 September 2009 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1253846087' post='42623']
I can work on that if you'd like to get into technicalities.

And what I meant was that the alliance members have been disbanded, and since people are what makes the alliance, the Guerilla Golemicarum has essentially been disbanded.
[/quote]

Of course i don't want you to work on it, but disbanding an alliance, and disbanding it's members are two completly different things, considering (as far as i'm aware) once Peace has done what she wants to do in responce to Khalazdad's summoning, the alliance will be given back to someone.

It wasn't won by me? Fine, that's true. I killed Jtz though, and I killed MB. (Well, ok, that was accidental.) Perhaps Jtz lost a fair amount of health earlier, but I will add that he did attack me, and I did win. If you would like to include me on how it is you think that someone else was somehow involved, let me know. I am quite curious to see who helped me out with that, and how it is that Jtz would have otherwise beaten me.

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='25 September 2009 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1253865640' post='42646']
It does not matter any deal made WODIN is a player account and still count as stealing.
If it was the other way around this would not have happened with the account.
[/quote]

I suppose it'd be sort of like taking from Demo Account, wouldn't it? Takes away from whoever else might use it later.

The CtC issue has been removed to the RPC section to be discussed with further analysis. And NO that is not a reason to abuse my Father's soul. This is godmoding to the highest degree.

Khalazdad was a great man and one I loved and respected deeply. You will pay for this Yrthilian.

As stated before, the alliance will remain under my leadership and so will Wodin until I am through with you.

And mark my words, this will cause you more pain than the one I am feeling right now.

[quote][color="#cccccc"][2009-09-26 18:14:36 - Alpha 9][/color]
Clarification: Long ago, Khalazdad put his good half of his soul in a cube and gave that cube to Yrthilian (current king of GG) to hold. Recently, during the escalating war situation, Necrovion took over the GG alliance and pillaged Wodin (to be analyzed later). Hoping to get the attention of Necrovion and force them to give the ally back, yrthilian started to burn sides of Khals cube in the fires of the Stone of Twisted Souls. Very little attempts were made to stop this process, most present Necrovian players looking at it as to a show they had nothing to do with, Yrthilian continued to burn pieces from the cube. A conglomerate of shades, also known as the Summoned Army, assembled and started to attack all non-necrovion people close to the Stone. Not only that it was defeated repeatedly by Shadowseekers (GG fighter) army, even it had 80k attack and huge defence, but also it was attacked by Necrovion people it was trying to help. Being attacked by its own people and defeated by the enemy, the Summoned Army retreated and, again, no other atempts were made to stop Yrthilian from his actions. When all except one of the cube sides were burned in the fire, Khalazads good soul became bound to Yrthilian and his slave to control. Therefor, Khalazdad the White, is now under the control of Yrthilian and Khals zoul becomes unballanced. The reason i am writing this here is to remind you something you forgot, namely that you can change the course of actions, and that next time you should not complain when you don't try to do anyting about it in the first place.[/quote]

Umm, perhaps Mur needs to clarify his clarification. First off, Yrthillian's burning of the cube quite clearly had nothing to do with trying to get his alliance back.

Nextly, I do believe that summoned army did attack a Sentinel... Certainly it did attack the only two people to have threatened Yrthillian.

Edited by Guybrush Threepwood

If I recall, the moment he made that demand I was not present. Nor when he decided to burn Khalazdad's soul. He was impatient and selfish. And for that he is forever my enemy. Such thing will not go unpunished.

And this goes to all those who attacked the Summoned Army. I understand that some may have been scared and frozen due to the events you saw at the Stone of Twisted Souls, which is you did not even tried to stop Yrthilian at the time.. I must say though that I am greatly disappointed that you hurt the only possible ally I had to stop Yrthilian from burning Khalazdad's soul.

What is done, is done. We can not turn back time.

generall thought:

i do see a problem with such rather short ultimatums. while i sorta understand it from an RP point of view, it's still practically problematic. we are from all around the globe, anything less than a day is hardly doable just because of living in different timezones or having a different work/sleep rythm. in the case at hand, making an official announcement of what was planned to do (including a reasonable ultimatum and place) and opening necrovion so all involved had a chance to actually be there might have been a good idea.
i think it also creates the aura of importance that suits such an event, giving poeple the chance to think about it and prepare.

now, i'm not generally against fast-paced events, but i feel it should have been made sure peace had a chance to react (internally. if she deceided peace would not appear on the scene for rp reasons, letting yrth do his part, thats fine, but not giving her the chance to isn't right).

Edited by Nex