War!

Liberty4life

So, war is going to happen. Nothing wrong with that.
Can I clarify the target once again? Is it going to be both killing the Sentinels and claiming the land for Necrovion after all?

For the record, when I read about Jester's war declaration, I was ready to join the fight to defend people against Necrovion's [i]if[/i]they turn out to attack people randomly (random as in attacking people without other reason than" I want war, so why not wage war against you?"). That means joining the side of Golemus and Marind Bell, who I know will be the first one to react to an act from Necrovion. But if the attack involves claiming the land of Necrovion, my view will change.

THerefore, I humbly request a clarification on my previous call to the alliance. Is this attack against the Sentinels only, or will it involve claiming the land of Necrovion?

[quote name='Jester' date='21 September 2009 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1253490837' post='42234']... We will discontinue the war as soon as ... Golemus Golemicarum has new leadership....[/quote]
Since everyone else is asking for clarification :)

Are you asking for Yrth to step down as King, or as leader of Guerrilla Golemicarum? If as King, then that equates to calling yourself king in a balenced view*. Which you certainly are not.

You have after all asked for Golemus Golemicarum (The Island) to have new leadership, not Guerrilla Golemicarum (The Alliance).

*By balenced view i mean this; Yrth is asking for Jester to step down as alliance leader, as a counter Jester is asking Yrth to step down as King, these two positions are at different levels of authority and should not be weighed against each other as they are not balenced. If Jester weighed himself as King, then the scale would be balenced, a king stepped down on one side is balenced to one stepping down on the other.

EDIT: random little additions

Edited by Grido

[quote name='Grido' date='21 September 2009 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1253543929' post='42294']
Since everyone else is asking for clarification :)

Are you asking for Yrth to step down as King, or as leader of Guerrilla Golemicarum? If as King, then that equates to calling yourself king in a balenced view*. Which you certainly are not.

You have after all asked for Golemus Golemicarum (The Island) to have new leadership, not Guerrilla Golemicarum (The Alliance).

*By balenced view i mean this; Yrth is asking for Jester to step down as alliance leader, as a counter Jester is asking Yrth to step down as King, these two positions are at different levels of authority and should not be weighed against each other as they are not balenced. If Jester weighed himself as King, then the scale would be balenced, a king stepped down on one side is balenced to one stepping down on the other.

EDIT: random little additions
[/quote]

Sorry Grido, that was a typo. I meant to say the alliance. I'll fix that now. It would be impossible for me to get involved with GG politics to make sure that Yrth didn't still lead, and even if I could do that it just seems like needlessly complicating things.

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='21 September 2009 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1253538155' post='42286']

enough of bs lets just fight, talkin is for gals, ya say wot ever ya want neither i nor my guys will care, cya on frontline
[/quote]

Your words fight for us forever more effectively than our swords ever shall.

Yes, [i]if[/i] Golemus Golemicarum is threatened. The war doesn't threaten Golemus Golemicarum, only the Guerillas are involved, and the Sentinels/CoE doesn't seem to claim the land of Golemus as their own, so there hasn't been any visible reason for the MRs to step in. It's still totally up to them though.

Well played Peace

How a ghost should be able to do such hing is dont know
But as you have been told no i will not take this lying down.

I am for one not a coward and i will not run. The fact that there is now a centinal
trying to take a land allaince IS an attack on Golemus the land. By this i would
Hope the MR's will step.

I will admit i am supprised and i fear it might be time to bring some weapons to
to forfront and start destrying the land that decided to cause this damage.

I will also hunt down the spy and i will Kill them out right
Also Peace for do this i will also Kill you and trust me i have the meens
to do so i just choose to hold it close :)

I also think it time to cause your father a lot of pain remember who holds his
sole.

You now will feel the wrait of the King of Golemus for trying this and for
trying to bring war to the lands in the first place.

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='22 September 2009 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1253605925' post='42330']

How a ghost should be able to do such hing is dont know

[/quote]

Ghosts work in mysterious ways.

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='22 September 2009 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1253605925' post='42330']
The fact that there is now a centinal trying to take a land allaince IS an attack on Golemus the land.
[/quote]

I am not trying to take a land alliance. I already have it. But, my intentions of harm are not towards the land but towards the people who are running it.

I will admit i am supprised and i fear it might be time to bring some weapons to
to forfront and start destrying the land that decided to cause this damage.
[/quote]
I will wait and see what you got for me then.

Also Peace for do this i will also Kill you and trust me i have the meens
to do so i just choose to hold it close :)
[/quote]
I am already dead in case you have not noticed, but feel free to free me from this oblivion. You would only do me a favor.

I also think it time to cause your father a lot of pain remember who holds his
sole.
[/quote]
So now, after kidapping my Brother, you are telling me that you would harm my Father as well? And his soul? Funny thing, I do not recall using such means to hurt you. But I guess each of us has it's own ways to hurt the other.

You now will feel the wrait of the King of Golemus for trying this and for
trying to bring war to the lands in the first place.
[/quote]

You brought the war the moment you and your troops stepped into Necrovion. I was merely doing what you people did. Taking precautions.

I will hold your alliance hostage along with Wodin unless your troops and the Knights are out of the land and willing to negotiate. As for the Sentinels, Jester has the word since he is their leader.

And if you want to hunt me instead of them, do so. I would gladly die for my land. I did it once, I can do it twice.

ya can see how war will be decided in other topic, neutral dont interfere please coz then we would need to repeat fight

terms are as following
allies win
-gg gets back theirs ally
-gg gets necro land
-gg also gets necro ally
defenders win
-allied forces leave necro
-necro forces march in mb and try to take over kob ally, this will be determined by second fight and if i lose i had my ally to jester

those terms have been agreed by both sides

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='22 September 2009 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1253636310' post='42342']
ya can see how war will be decided in other topic, neutral dont interfere please coz then we would need to repeat fight

terms are as following
allies win
-gg gets back theirs ally
-gg gets necro land
-gg also gets necro ally
defenders win
-allied forces leave necro
-necro forces march in mb and try to take over kob ally, this will be determined by second fight and if i lose i had my ally to jester

those terms have been agreed by both sides
[/quote]

We also agreed that this second battle will NOT be against Marind Bell, but against the KoB alliance itself. In order to take an alliance it makes sense that you would have to take the war to them, and not just defend.

On the other hand when the opponent throws all their troops, an entire alliance, into your land, it doesn't make sense that you should have to fight them again on their own turf after you already have all their troops battered and bruised, utterly beaten in yours. Including their leader. I see no reason why the Sentinels should have to win twice.