Challenge To All War Participants!

Lifeline

I am looking for a nice fight and a challenge since months. I had a really hard time not to join this war - it was everything i was looking for for such a long time, finally a chance to fight a real battle.
This war however is something in which I cant support any of the 2 sides. A battle over Necrovion u say? Nonesense! Necrovion doesnt belong to humans, it belongs to the shades. The allies try to take it as a land? And the defenders see themself authorized to surrender Necrovion as a land to the allies if they loose? ... foolish!

I might be selfish but not selfish enough to fight in this war just for the sake to get a taste of a real battle or be part of the realms history. I have thought of something different:
I will challenge all war participants to a friendly duel RIGHT AFTER the war. I will be at the Gates of Despair and challenge everybody involved to attack me. I dont want to alter the outcome of the war at all. That is why I wont attack anybody. I will just sit there and challenge everybody to attack me.
And to make it worth ur time I offer my inventory item the sharpening stone to whoever is able to defeat me the quickest or most deadliest. I believe that is a fitting item for any war participant because u will be able to resharpen ur used weapons and honor them.

is this gate of despair inside necro ? can we ask you to attack us? for we both know the defender will have the advantage... or maybe thats why u giving away ur item... since u want us to attack you.
will this challenge be open even after the war? since i am not at full power at the moment.. and i need abit more time..

no its for the war however to make it fair people that didnt particate in the war are allowed to join.
and whoever thinks i have an advantage getting attacked can ask for me to attack them. i dont care if i am the attacker or defender. i just want to make sure that nobody can say i altered the war in any way.

EDIT:

here is my battle log for the challenge:

http://storenow.net/my/?f=973

evil shadowseeker cast mirror ritual on me halfway through the challenge. the first fight with shadowseeker, the fight with cless, phantom, death ray and sparrhawk were affected by the mirror ritual. they all more or less fought themself.

i said reward will go to who defeats me quickest or most deadliest. most deadliest is not possible because the mirror ritual made the winners in the log fight themselves. so only quickest fight can win. that would be phantom and death ray they both had 2 rounds.

but the reward cant be diveded so i dunno what to do now. we got 2 winners because of the mirror ritual. so i want to hear ur ideas for what to do. rehost the whole thing? give the sharpening stone to one of the 2 winners? dont count the mirror ritual fights because it resulted in a draw? i dunno... waiting for good ideas

Edited by Lifeline

well fights isnt always about power but smartness also and SS proved it by winning against you.. i think he should get it in fairness. since he was the first..
and how did ray and him damage you? they have higher inti or had 1 creature with all vitailty that u couldnt kill them in 1 round.

[quote name='Death Bell' date='24 September 2009 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1253845201' post='42622']
well fights isnt always about power but smartness also and SS proved it by winning against you.. i think he should get it in fairness. since he was the first..
and how did ray and him damage you? they have higher inti or had 1 creature with all vitailty that u couldnt kill them in 1 round.
[/quote]
a Mirror Rit spell was cast, sowhen i attacked i ended up wooping my own butt

If you want my few cents, simple enough: your challenge rules were not defined clearly. That's why I was able to create the current status where you can discuss at great lengths who should get it or not.

So, in my opinion, rehost..or just admit that even the strongest has his weak times, and keep the stone because it's unclear who won.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='25 September 2009 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1253878247' post='42659']
If you want my few cents, simple enough: your challenge rules were not defined clearly. That's why I was able to create the current status where you can discuss at great lengths who should get it or not.

So, in my opinion, rehost..or just admit that even the strongest has his weak times, and keep the stone because it's unclear who won.
[/quote]

i didnt want to host an unfair challenge that is why i didnt mention spells. people who have spells should use them i was hoping for spells cast on me. i however didnt know that mirror ritual worked like that. i thought that if u cast it on anybody else but u its just for urself and not all attackers. well i was badly wrong.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='25 September 2009 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1253886331' post='42684']
Well, if you think way, then it's easy: I used the spell, so I was the winner. The others were copying me, and attacked after me.
[/quote]

yes they copied u but as u said my challenge wasnt thought through well because i didnt know how mirror ritual works. so as it is now they are the winner and not u. u were smart and used the spell but had a bad ritual to meet the winner requirements. both of them had a better ritual and got a much better outcome than u but tied.

anyway i have been asked about this from several players who want to participate after they trained or their crits are at max level. so if phantom and death ray are both fine with it i will rehost it in a few weeks. spells will be still allowed but only those count u cast urself.

ah finally i was waiting for u to say something :)
i guess i will rehost the challenge if u or phantom dont have reasons against it. no matter what i do it seems unfair to somebody and nobody helped me getting better ideas. so the best solution i see is to rehost the whole thing if u 2 dont complain

• 1 month later...

i sadly didnt had time to rehost the challenge. i would have loved to but i am to busy lately.
since i cant divide the sharpening stone by 2 i gave both Phantom Orchid and Death Ray 10 silver coins each.
i will probably rehost a similar challenge after xmas hope to see much more participants then!