Rituals & Creatures Knowledge

dst

Ok, so here it is: I am planning a contest (I will announce the date with 24 hours before). It is about rituals and creatures knowledge (what did you expect from me? :D). To clarify one thing: I am planning it as in organizing it.But the idea was Akasha's who is also giving the huuge prizes :D. So she will have a word in choosing the winner for the second contest and will help with the trivia (in case of misunderstandings about who got the answer first)

The best thing is that in fact there will be 2 contests:
1) A trivia: you know the drill: answer first and score
2) "Best questions": send me your trivia questions and the best ones will be selected. The player who has the most selected questions will be awarded.
Also...he has a double advantage: he already knows the answer to them :D.

2nd contest has a deadline: tomorrow 12:00 server time (you have almost 16 hours to send me the questions via FORUM please).
1st contest will be held most probably on Day 279, I will announce the hour tomorrow because I don't know my schedule yet.

As for prizes...check Akasha's post below :D

[b]Update:[/b] to avoid any suspicion about me favoring players you will be the ones to vote for the best set of questions. I will post them all WITHOUT the name of the sender and you will vote Mur style: with arguments. The vote will be opened for 24 or 48 h hours (I'm not sure yet). You will vote AFTER the trivia :P
[b]Update 2:[/b] Send also the answers. You will be judged based on that too.

Edited by dst

[quote name='Akasha' date='04 October 2009 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1254680844' post='43697']
The rewards for this trivia :

[b]20[/b] x1$ codes ,
[b]5 [/b]x 5$ codes,

[b]3[/b] wishpoints,

[b]4[/b] [color="#8b0000"][b]drachorns [/b][/color](aged),

[size="1"]

and more[/size]
[/quote]

holy crap.

I have some damn good questions ready.

I said probably because I have a tight schedule this week and I don't know how soon I will be ready. I will give my best to complete it as soon as possible. That's why I will announce it 24 hours before.

Update: to avoid any suspicion about me favoring players you will be the ones to vote for the best set of questions. I will post them all WITHOUT the name of the sender and you will vote Mur style: with arguments. The vote will be opened for 24 or 48 h hours (I'm not sure yet).

Can't believe, shall I post questions here?

I have thousand Q, but any answer is a spoiler! (do not have the answers...)

Decent questions like: what level of tree can heal? That is what you expect?
Open questions like: In what fights you can win using a bigger initiative than your opponent? (I wish I know that!)

uh just now I figured how I should send the questions my neuron is somewhere out!

[color="#0000FF"]Removed your questions. Send me via PM on the forum please.
DST[/color]

Edited by dst

Ok...you got me wrong....I will make the questions public AFTER the trivia. Also I will make public only the questions (not the answers) because of the big spoilers they contain.
And for trivia I will select the best questions and I will probably add some myself (i haven't read yet the questions so I don't know how good they are).

Deadline for sending questions expired. I will not accept questions sent from now on.
I will centralize them, choose the ones that I find the best and let you all know the date and time of the contest (right now I think it will be Friday at noon since I have no time tomorrow or on Thursday).

We finally came to a stat date and time, rules of the contest, organizing the questions and prizes are still discussed.

[b]Meeting place[/b]: Room of[color="#ff0000"][b] Indexed Memories[/b][/color] (where else can we hold a knowledge contest then not in a place full of books?)

[b]Contest time[/b]: 15:00 (we all gather). [color="#ff0000"][b]15:15[/b] [/color]it will start.Time is [color="#ff0000"][b]SERVER TIME day 281[/b][/color].

[b]Rules[/b]:[b] [color="#ff0000"]BEHAVE![/color] [/b]If not...you will be sent to GOE which will make you lose some of the questions aka you can lose the contest.
And when we say behave we mean: no arguing, no shushing, no complaining and [b]no rp[/b]! We want a clean fight!
The less the spam in the chat box the more the chances you get to actually see the questions.