Rituals & Creatures Knowledge

dst

It's festival of pain. Remember?
We cannot do it in the morning cause europeans are at school/work. We cannot do it in the afternoon cause it's night for americans and we cannot do in the evenening cause dst has a social life! Also I need sleep and such.

Ok, after discussing about USA time problem, we decided to split this trivia in 2.

We have today :

[b]Meeting place[/b]: Room of[b] [color="#ff0000"]Indexed Memories[/color][/b] (where else can we hold a knowledge contest then not in a place full of books?)

[b]Contest time[/b]: 15:00 (we all gather). [color="#ff0000"][b]15:15[/b][/color] it will start.Time is [color="#ff0000"][b]SERVER TIME day 281[/b].[/color]

And we have for [b]USA[/b] tomorrow:

[b]Meeting place[/b]: Room of[b] [color="#ff0000"]Indexed Memories[/color][/b] (where else can we hold a knowledge contest then not in a place full of books?)

[b]Contest time[/b]: 22:00 (we all gather). [color="#ff0000"][b]22:15[/b][/color] it will start.Time is [color="#ff0000"][b]SERVER TIME day 282[/b][/color].

[center][color="#ff0000"][b] RULES: [/b][/color]
[/center]
[b][color="#ff0000"] BEHAVE![/color] [/b]If not...you will be sent to GOE which will make you lose some of the questions aka you can lose the contest.
And when we say behave we mean: no arguing, no shushing, no complaining and [b]no rp[/b]! We want a clean fight!
The less the spam in the chat box the more the chances you get to actually see the questions.

Today will be 3 rounds of 15 questions, only 1 winner /round. [b]You won 1 time you can't participate for the next rounds.
[/b]
Only [b][color="#8b0000"]1 winner [/color]on 1st place [/b]we will have a total of [b]7[/b] 1st winners. (6/ round and 1 from the questions.)

[b]1 St place : [color="#8b0000"]1 drachorn [/color]
2 nd place : [color="#8b0000"]1 Wp or 1x 15$ [/color][/b][size="1"][b][color="#8b0000"][color="#000000"]attention ![/color][/color][/b][/size][b][color="#8b0000"][color="#000000"][size="1"] you will be asked if you want Wp or $. when the wp will be gone only the $ will remain as a prize.

[/size]

[/color][/color][/b]
[color="#8b0000"][b][size="1"]We have added 3 more drachorns for all 1st place[/size][/b][/color]

[b][color="#8b0000"]Good luck. [/color][/b]

First 3 rounds finished.

We thank to everyone that participated and invite the ones that lost this time for a second change tomorrow, [b]day 282 at 22:00 server time for the final 3 rounds.[/b]

The [b]winners[/b], in order are:

[color="#8b0000"][b]Shadowseeker[/b][/color] :[b] [/b]1 drachorn
[b]Eigger[/b] : 1 WP
[color="#8b0000"]
[b]Jester[/b][/color]: 1 drachorn
[b]Burns[/b]: 1 WP

[color="#8b0000"][b]Observer[/b][/color]: 1 drachorn
[b]zeTsu grass[/b]: $15 credit codes.

Thank you and have see you tomorrow.

[size="1"]
Chat log attached.[/size]

May I suggest to do such an event not online (for the next festival), because I have seen most people had a slow connection (for some reason) and had maybe the right answer but couldnt manage to score (others, me as well). For me personally this event was almost an veteran-only event, like some question couldnt been answered for players who never
a) went to GG
[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img] went to Necrovion
c) have seen drachorns and their stats
which fits almost every non rpc or veteran player.
I wont complain about no knowing some things or even my connection, but if I had knew there was "only" a veteran battle I could have use my time more efficant on other things.

Just my two cents.

First thing:
Winners from today: Round 1 :Lifeline - 1 GG Drach
Pipstickz - 1 WP
Round 2: Liberty - 1 GG Drach
Czez - 15 credits
Round 3: MRF - 1 GG Drach
Jtz Champion - 15 credits

Tomorrow I will make a new topic for the second part of the contest. Winners will be decided based on your votes. More info tomorrow.

Since the contest is over, anyone who submits the questions care to tell everyone how many questions they submitted? just to increase the suspense for tomorrow voting?

Well, I will start first then.

[color="#0000FF"]Deleted the number. You will see tomorrow why.
dst[/color]

Edited by dst