King/queen Pages

Pipstickz

So, my idea was that with the new kings and queens popping up, why not have a paper, much like the hate list or quest page, only for rulers, where they can state their goals and stuff for their lands? I, personally, think it'd be nice to have ^^

And yes, I know they had their applications during their votes, but those are gone now, and only the forum posts are left. To go through a bunch of different pages and threads just to find one post is kinda silly when there could be something easier :P

But do you think the king/queen accounts will be overly active? I'm thinking the idea is that they use their normal account, and when they need the tools, they use king/queen accounts. Besides, the king/queen account will change hands, but the person's account stays as the person's account. This could also be used in days coming up to an election for possible kings/queens to place their ideas in, because not all of them post it on the forum.

Edited by Pipstickz

• Root Admin

i might use the K docs system to store docs of general importance to a land and setup something like the land page where all thse docs could be found (integrated k doc list or similar)

Division on lands will be greater than just different rulers and ctizenship.

Probably just some really Farfetch'd ideas I'm coming up with at this point, but maybe set up some signboards around each land that can only be edited by the king/queen (all signboards will convey the same message) Then with the citizenship deal, each citizen gets a "ring" item that lets them read special private parts of the signboards in their land. So in general, all signboards are readable to all players, but signboards in specific lands will have private areas seen only by the citizens of that land.

Too much to be implemented at this point?

hey Az "Wonder twin powers activate!" :D

Actually instead of a ring item, which would probably require too much effort, Mur would probably just set it so when you join the land whatever 'keys', or special triggers, that let you be a citizen will also allow you to see the signboard. Much easier than making an item for all that, just make it built in... but who knows, he may or may not go for it, although it would be nice.

Well the only reason I mention a special "item" to go with citizenshiip is to introduce a tangent aspect or being a traitor / spy and a whole new black market on information because you can then trade that ring to other players who gain the ability to view info even though they are not a citizen of that land.

Wow, i like the way you think Azrael. If you did recieve an "item" upon signing up for a land then it would make since to have the leader track said "item". It would also be good if you had to "show" your "item" to get into meetings or special places, like say a throne room or war room. Of course if you had a tangible item then anybody could look into your papaers and tell your "item" was missing.......