Action Reported, No access to Document

apophys

I suspect this is related:

Action reported, you do not have access to this document. If you feel it is an error please report on the bug section. #rpcdoc22 #:0

I got this when clicking "Edit" on my comments on self after the page expired. It's supposed to tell me to click the compass to refresh.

[quote name='apophys' date='30 October 2009 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1256958707' post='46157']
I suspect this is related:

Action reported, you do not have access to this document. If you feel it is an error please report on the bug section. #rpcdoc22 #:0

I got this when clicking "Edit" on my comments on self after the page expired. It's supposed to tell me to click the compass to refresh.
[/quote]

this isn't related, and is supposed to come up when you try to edit it after the time it is valid.

• 2 weeks later...

i get this when trying to edit my K doc

ending being slightly different, of

#rpcdoc22 #:12

*No, i'm not part of a group, but you should still be able to edit it i figure

Edited by Grido

I had seen this issue a few days ago, but i though it could be temporary, but it seems it's not only me. Editing K Document is causing an error.

Action reported, you do not have access to this document. If you feel it is an error please report on the bug section. #rpcdoc22 #:12

• 2 weeks later...

hi i cant change my papers when i try i get this:

cant find the bug section so if i am wrong here sorry

[color="#0000FF"]
Suggestion: USE the search button. It does wonders.
There is another topic opened for this issue.
DST[/color]

Edited by dst

You have to make sure you save changes to papers regularly...the server does some reset thing at the start of every hour, and when that happens you can lose all your changes (happened to me a couple of times :)):P )

Did a new hour start before you clicked the save button?

• 2 months later...

I just got an 'you are not allowed to have this doc, illegal action reported'-message when i tried to save my q-doc after the editing session expired at 23:00

i know, a different problem, but fits with that topic imo^^

• 1 month later...

The issue is known about, it's global, Mur procrastinates a lot though ( :huh: ) and it hasnt been fixed yet, there was a post relatively recently about it, so hopefully it'll get fixed soon ;)

• 1 month later...