Enviromental Issue

Peace

The purpose of this topic is to complain for all the things that the Guardian and his friends always throw on the other side of the Necrovion wall. Lately I have seen too much beer cans and cigarette buts along with many other unhealthy objects at the fire in the Way of Cleansing. This is getting very ...disturbing. I demand someone who is responsible for this to enter Necrovion and clean the mess.

P.S. Those of you who will do the dirty work, I will make sure you get your WWF reward and an 'I love you Bob' T-shirt.

Edited by DarkPriestess

It's called the way of cleansing...at least i'm using it for its purpose. Anyway, where else in the realm do you see a big fire capable of disposing of all the realms rubbish? The environmental issue is to those who DON'T use the fire and instead just leave things on the ground that don't decompose properly for little animals to get caught in!

Z

I'm saying that anywhere people drop rubbish is a potential deadly animal trap. You know...a beer can left on the ground can get an animal sticking its head in and it may be unable to remove it - eventually dying of suffocation. At least any beer cans thrown into the fire get melted.

Z

We Guardians have perfect aim. Don't be ridiculous. I've been over there and there is nothing but a big bonfire, some freaky hooded people, and some insane babbling priests...now the babbling may be down to the fumes I'll grant you, but that isnt the issue you brought up.

Z

*looks shocked and horrified at all the mess*

Oooo thats where it went!!

*picks up a tin can "flower" which was made by Z and that Really can fly!*

*starts to rub the stem back and forth between the palms of his hands, then quicker before releasing*

*watches mesmerized as the reflective petals glint in the light of the fire and it takes flight*

wooooaaahhh

I have to wonder why a thread like this one is allowed to continue without any intervention from Akasha. This is nothing but forum roleplay and as Akasha so artfully and courteously pointed out in Wolfmist's thread, 'roleplay is for the game and not for the forum.'

Would a moderator, or even Akasha herself, care to explain why Peace and Zleiphneir may keep this thread open while Wolfmist's thread was shut down in a rather ungainly way?

Don't worry Watcher, I'll personally explain it for you.

This isn't forum role play, this is a debate about a piece of IN GAME role play. The forum supports the game, not the other way around, if you can't see the difference, I will spell it out and point it out for you piece by piece but I thought the difference pretty obvious myself.

Also, I am the moderator of this section of the forum, not Akasha, hence, I choose whether it stays open or not. However, might I add that on a personal level I agree with Akasha having closed that thread - and if there was a thread like that in my section I would also close it. If you want to debate the issue I suggest you start a new thread.

Z

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea

All i can see in this thread are some debates about the garbage that is thrown over the wall (like thrown i mean roleplayed live in game =)) something 2 guyz know to do it on forum) so yeah..i see nothing to be closed. I see no rp that Z put the garbage in there...but thou today i went there and saw DB trying to clean the place up by ROLEPLAYING IT LIVE IN GAME ..so yeah..nothing to close but 2 thumbs up for the funniest offtopic i read until now.

And i sill wait for that P67 form ! and the proof Z has against Peace :P

[size="1"]please ..someone try to explain better then me that what the 2 rp guyz try to do ..the game is for them to do ..not the forum..you know..why try to scratch upside down ? You go and try to use the chat for its pourpuse..meaning rp ..that thing you do in forums :P[/size]

Proof against what? That picture could easily be interpreted as three robed men having a drinking party. Some of them even mistake books for firewood!
Usually one would invoke Ockham's razor here, but if we closely inspect the position of Zleiphneir in the picture we can see he is actually hoovering 0.5 meters in the air. Now, I've seen him do some funny stuff, but levitation?