No Ve/vp When I Sacrafice A Creature

kamate

Yoshi, elthen posted it in a different topic, but it got merged to this one =)
Anyways, I do remember somewhere that someone (was it Mur?) said that freshly transferred creatures will not get any bonus for saccing. It's true though that the issue is not really clear, and an official explanation will help clear the confusion whether this is intended or is a bug.

we also could go as far as assuming that it's deliberate, since the first reports date back to 3 weeks ago and it's an issue even mp3 run into, not like the bugged mp6 spells nobody really cared for since just 4 people were involved LOL

it also would be fixed in the blink of an eye if he felt like, so i would now dare and go lean faaar out the window and say that mur saw it as abusive, specially since the information how it could be used to get things you didn't deserve was publicly available on some people's papers even...

[quote name='Burns' date='19 December 2009 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1261290756' post='50665']
we also could go as far as assuming that it's deliberate, since the first reports date back to 3 weeks ago and it's an issue even mp3 run into, not like the bugged mp6 spells nobody really cared for since just 4 people were involved LOL

it also would be fixed in the blink of an eye if he felt like, so i would now dare and go lean faaar out the window and say that mur saw it as abusive, specially since the information how it could be used to get things you didn't deserve was publicly available on some people's papers even...
[/quote]

It's entirely possible that it is deliberate but then all level 1 creatures should not show that there is a temp increase. By displaying that there is a temp increase and the altars don't award it then it is a bug. If Mur wants to make level 1 creatures not give temp awards then he should remove the text that states that there is a temp award for them. Either way is a fix that works.

As for posting on personal papers on how to use saccing to gain "x", isn't that something that should be taken up with the people posting and not the people who figure it out on their own (or have different reasons to sac new creatures)?

• 2 months later...

Opened due to MasterB's request:seems like lots of players experience such behavior. I trust MasterB's judgment so...here it is:post here if you have problems.

On a side note:I do hope you all know that some crits do not give stats/principles.

Yes , indeed, many poeple have complained about not getting TEMPORARY VE and VP from sacrificng creatures ! At first i was also inclined to believe the reason was refresh timer related but it is NOT ! And the number of complains alone can counter that ! It seems there STILL is a BUG with temporary gains from sacrifcing ! I think it might NOT be ONLYfenth's press, but other altars as well !

Can somebody ...idk .. Mur ? :P Look into this ?

well, there used to be (i remember getting bursts to buy eggs and later sac them for high class equipment as mp3 :P ). if there intentionally no longer are temporary sacrifical gains for low level creatures, an announcement would have saved a lot of confusion.

i [i]think[/i] to remember something about traded creatures not immediately giving sac gains though, so that's probably the first thing to check (or just search the announcements and prove my memory wrong).

did you test this with traded / non-traded creatures and check for a difference?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...