Question About Recent Testing

Jubaris

this morning when I was at MD logging page (wanting to log in of course) I noticed my name on active player's list (the persons who are online and not idle)
now was that Mur testing realm or someone used my account...?
also side note: at that moment I think about 109 people + 30 idlers were online according to the list (which is a good number, and i figure Mur somehow loggined most of the active characters, but i need to make sure just in case)

(i went idle in about 00:00 server time last night, did anyone noticed me talking after it?)

Princ! The new idle system has been influenced by the New script change ( check latest 4 announcements )
I think the active players issue involves a longer idle perioud and longer trace perioud.
I really think NOBODY hacked into your account! It's just a small BUG or your account was never actually logedOUT!

It's that simple , so chill there :))

I don't think its a longer idle period, since after 6hours, the "link expired, reload please" should(theoretically) appear when someone attacks you.

Edit: It is a longer idle period because you can still view the papers and send messages to the palyer. The only difference is in attacking.

Edited by Redd

its not about idle, my name was in "players online" which doesnt show idle players.
I dont believe i was hacked, i was just paranoid at that specific point, cause i saw some people talking to me in chat (like older posts) and i know those werent there once i was online :))
and noticed too much people "actively online" in game, and some of them that i know werent online on messenger and were just like idlers without "this player is idle" sign on them, so figure Mur somehow "waked" everyone up... dunno

I think that all players affected by the 'link is expided' bug(those who went idle at about 00:00) are listed as online players on the login page. Happened to me too. Forgot to add this on first post.X(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...