What Are You Thankful For?

pamplemousse

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the States, and a bad day for pants all around the country.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, for being so unique, passionate and fascinating. MD has been such a positive experience for me, and I look forward to a bright, fun future ahead. Cheers to you!

I am so thankful for all of you!

I am thankful for many things indeed. Relevant to this site: I am thankful that MD exists and has so many interesting players. I am thankful that Mur is inquisitive and daring, that he always tries hard to keep the game fresh, and that MD always seems to bounce back from tough times.

i am thankful for Mur who made this game for me...so i am thankful for the game cuz it birngs me out of boredom :)) and im thankful for all you that play the game

im also thankful for my crits :(

[color=purple]MERGED - USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!! - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

I'm thankful for the people close to me here who keep me (in)sane on a daily basis just by being themselves, and everyone else who makes things interesting. Also for someone who took the time to care and give me information on something when he didnt have to. I'm also thankful to Bob, for bringing the magic, and his designer for making him so awesome.

Z