New Headcontest For All

Lifeline

[quote name='Chewett' date='07 December 2009 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1260167276' post='49358']
H is most definitely an alt
[/quote]
He may be, but I have not seen any conclusive evidence for this case yet.
[quote name='Chewett' date='07 December 2009 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1260167276' post='49358']
actually pip was pointing out chewett2 is my main account :)
[/quote]
I know, I had already figured that out myself quite some time ago.

However, by the terms through which I determin an alt as an alt I consider chewett2 as the alt, and Chewett as the main, if not the original :)
Ironic, no?

(We are getting rather offtopic now :unsure:)

i didn't want to read the whole thing.. but wasn't the torch contest organized for the vet players??? so they can participate and play as many times they want? well all you need to do is tell mur to do somethign about taking only 2 steps every 15 minutes which is a pain in the ***

Perhaps those who wish to participate have to sign up before the hc starts.

So on the 13th I sign up for hc. My stats are randomly changed. (lower or higher, but falls into the average of those participating) this way noone is over powered and those who wish to be in the hc can be. The winner of the hc gets the king of hc medal for a month. They then have to defend their title against others.

Tell me what you think...

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='15 December 2009 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1260854947' post='50005']
Perhaps those who wish to participate have to sign up before the hc starts.

So on the 13th I sign up for hc. My stats are randomly changed. (lower or higher, but falls into the average of those participating) this way noone is over powered and those who wish to be in the hc can be. The winner of the hc gets the king of hc medal for a month. They then have to defend their title against others.

Tell me what you think...
[/quote]

Doesnt this make it pointless to train up in this contest? since anyones stats will be random, then any training you put in for specific rituals and such will be pointless. I am one of the weakest, but i dont really want to be booasted just so i can play something. i have worked to be one of the weakest, and would prefer if people like me who are lazy didn't get a ticket to win such things because of "fair" rules. Its unfair so that people who train will win, which is exactly how it should be

It isn't your stats that give you wins though, it's the rituals you set. (as I proved when I won my hc the month I went to mp5).

Your stats would be somewhere in between the highest stats of those participating and the lowest. It makes it easier for the young mp5s and more challenging for the old vets.

Fenrir, stats count. It's up to you to know how to use them.
And you lack big time in strategy. You won cause you had no real competitors. Except Dayredeemer who actually won first place.
Sorry but in a contest against some of the strongest MD players you'll lose badly.

I was against Raven and Dayredeemer. Both of whom are much stronger than I was then. I had JUST came out of MP4 then. I beat raven with strategy. Dayredeemer beat me but I couldn't figure out how to beat him till it was to late.

Anyways this topic is not about whether or not I won through stategy or because of a lack of participants, but something else lol.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

• 3 months later...