Heads Contest Changes

Pipstickz

Now that you get heads quicker, shouldn't the penalty for holding heads be adjusted to match it? Unless I have the wrong idea of what the penalty is...but I'm pretty sure...

EDIT: Also, what about attacking in sanctuaries?

Edited by Pipstickz

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' date='30 November 2009 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1259586545' post='48755']
what about attacking in sanctuaries? 7+ heads youcna get attacked, asking for it to be increased?
[/quote]
I think this is a good idea, since you will get more heads, and it will mean people who are just sitting in the sanctuary it will mean you are attackable much quicker

• Root Admin

penalty is based on nr of heads .. if i remember right ...so more heads , means harder to keep them, faster score increase ..what is to be balanced about that?

sanctuary... i guess hc was always a nightmare for people staying in sanctuary, it will probably always be, but who knows what will change next hc.

What about Alliance fights? Some MP3's and MP4's are in an alliance, and during the HC, some MP5 players are attacking them, thus gaining their heads. But an alternative way of avoiding an attack from some MP levels is leaving the alliance for a while, losing some percentage of the loyalty points which are required for some things, and bothering the alliance leader after the HC is done for them to be invited again to the alliance. In my opinion during the HC, same MP levels should only attack their own level. Yes it isn't a big deal because there are only a handful of alliance members in MP4, and very very few in MP3, but if you can please take it as a consideration.

Just an opinion

[quote name='King Lazarus' date='01 December 2009 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1259678248' post='48813']
What about Alliance fights? Some MP3's and MP4's are in an alliance, and during the HC, some MP5 players are attacking them, thus gaining their heads. But an alternative way of avoiding an attack from some MP levels is leaving the alliance for a while, losing some percentage of the loyalty points which are required for some things, and bothering the alliance leader after the HC is done for them to be invited again to the alliance. In my opinion during the HC, same MP levels should only attack their own level. Yes it isn't a big deal because there are only a handful of alliance members in MP4, and very very few in MP3, but if you can please take it as a consideration.

Just an opinion
[/quote]

I would also like to add that MP2s are also used to transfer heads between MP levels.
Not that I care, these stuff just makes the contest more exciting. After all, *quotes*...remember, the head contest is UNFAIR :)

I dont know how possible it is, but stopping players in sanctuaries from gaining heads? that would stop the issues i think

@Laz, any member of the alliance can invite, not just leader, and it's one of the tactics used in HC to retain your position by transfering Heads to another MP level.

@Redd, MP2's to transfer Heads, could count as alt abuse if it's the players MP2 account. And generally isnt liked to exploit the mp level like that.

Edited by Grido

@Grido
So we can report mp2s who do this, then if it is found out that the account belongs to a winner from a different mp, they'll get punished?
But if the mp2 is just bullying, then it is allowed?
This problem mainly concerns MP3s because mp2s can slaughter most of them, so won't it be better if they're are not able to gain heads at all?

[quote]
...And generally isnt liked to explain the mp level like that.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I dont understabd this part...

I agree on the idea that players on sanctuaries should not be able to generate heads, but if they still have a certain amount before they entered, they are vulnerable for attacks. With this, I think the amount needed to be attacked on a sanctuary doesn't need to be increased.

It would be Mur punishing or whatever for that, and i wont pretend to know the extent to which it's allowed, or not allowed. If they are a players alt gathering heads for themselves, or to prevent other players from getting the heads, then that is alt abuse and is (?temporarily?) bannable (but dont quote me on that).

Sorry, it was a mistype, meant to put "exploit" have edited now.

Edited by Grido

• 4 months later...