Winter Promotin Bug

Redd

When the free creds for new accounts was implemented, I got the message that I am "Not eligible for Promotion" as what was supposed to be, since I already have sunning accounts. But earlier today, I accidentally clicked the register button, and got the 'eligible' message. I created an account, and confirmed that it has the $5 bonus creds.
Immediately, I tried registering a new one, and got the 'Not eligible' message again. But after an hour or so, I managed to create another account with the creds bonus...

And while writing this topic, I just got the 'eligible' message again...

If it helps, the two accounts that I've made have no flags. I'm suspecting that has something to do with it...

• Root Admin

You probably have a dynamic ip that is changing very often (or each time you connect?) Be careful, playing with so many alts is dangerous, if you for any reason will get in trouble later and i will check you and find out you have to many it wont be good, so take it easy. I don't see what you could win for creating countless new accounts with 5 credits.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='22 December 2009 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1261418778' post='50742']
I don't see what you could win for creating countless new accounts with 5 credits.
[/quote]

lol. I can actually see it very clearly...

Anyway, I'm not the only one who has this condition, so I hope this topic can, at least, raise public awareness...