Angien Taint Detector

Chewett

• Root Admin

If you are unsure if you do or dont have a tainted angien then you can easily find out.

Go to Goe, and select the talking rock (the top left hand one) Then by entering the first part of the CTC you can work out if your angien is tainted or not

If you have any ideas to develop this further or want to recommend something then please comment below

Also, anyone have any ideas where this should go?

Where this should go? Do you mean the thread or the script?

I actually made exactly the same thing and placed it in the
signpost at the angiens egg (with a password), but I only had
creature 29 so I wasn't sure if the tainted angiens only shows
up when the egg hatches or if some eggs are created tainted.

Would you like to put your script in the signpost and I will
delete mine or would should I take the password off of it and
have two tainted detectors :)

Cutler

[quote name='Chewett' date='28 December 2009 - 10:10 AM' timestamp='1261995054' post='51247']
I cant access mdscript so cannot place it there.
[/quote]

If you want I will take the password off of my script at the angiens egg so people can test it right there.

Do you know when the angiens takes on the tainted status?

Cutler

[quote name='Chewett' date='28 December 2009 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1261997047' post='51250']
You can do what you would like with yours, And yes i do know when an angien is "tainted"
[/quote]

Ok,

I took the password off of the tainted detector at the angiens egg.

I will leave it up for people who are getting new angiens eggs (which is kinda silly since they can only get normal angiens there). But if you got a tainted angiens egg for christmas you can see all of the ctc info to check what type it is.

Cheers,

Cutler

Edited by cutler121

Not that I bother that much, but isen't this spoiling either? I mean, sharing information about the game people would have to find out theirself? I was not even alloud to say I could give information regarding the Reindrach his abilities, so why are you alloud to give information whatever a angien is tainted or not?

just a small wondering of mine..

greetings, orlando.

• Root Admin

If someone is selling a "tainted" angien, ask them for the first half of the CTC, with this you will be able to check if it is tainted or not.

And if anyone has one, can they test my script. it works in theory but i havent got a tainted angien to test it with...

[quote name='Chewett' date='28 December 2009 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1262009717' post='51268']
If someone is selling a "tainted" angien, ask them for the first half of the CTC, with this you will be able to check if it is tainted or not.

And if anyone has one, can they test my script. it works in theory but i havent got a tainted angien to test it with...
[/quote]

If you use the script at the angiens egg it will also give you all of the pertinent information available about your creature. Including some things you may not have known! :)

Cutler

[quote name='Chewett' date='28 December 2009 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1262009717' post='51268']

[/quote]

It works for me...

• Root Admin

okay thanks redd!

So if you are buying a tainted angien and are unsure, ask them for the first half of the CTC, you wont be able to do anything with this but you will be able to check if it is tainted or not.

• 3 months later...