Reindrach

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Chewett' date='17 January 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1263741001' post='52889']
its worth less than a windy, but about the same price as a rusty and a GG drac.
[/quote]

Just want to clarify.. Are saying that a rein is worth a rusty plus a GG?
I think a rein's value is greater than rusty and GG separately, but less than the two combined..

• Root Admin

[quote name='Redd' date='17 January 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1263750257' post='52895']
Just want to clarify.. Are saying that a rein is worth a rusty plus a GG?
I think a rein's value is greater than rusty and GG separately, but less than the two combined..
[/quote]

to clarify, i think that it is worth a rusty OR a GG, as usual i blunder through the English language passing out confusion to all i meet.

[quote name='Orlando Gardiner' date='18 January 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1263817530' post='52957']
defently more than a GG or a normal. drachorn. I mean, it can only be aquired around christmas, it costs(slightly) more to buy it than the rusty and it has better boost, and stats. so why should it be around the same..?
[/quote]

Agree to the first statement, it's acquired around christmas (only) and therefore it is more rare and more valuable.

Disagree about the second statement (about the cost) though. While it takes more to get to it, you do get a [b]rusty[/b] and 3 pimped in your way there, so if you're considering the cost it took to get your rusty, the reindrach's cost is almost non-existant ($4 to get there, of which $3 turns into pimpeds), of course unless, you're the kind of person who choose to buy the $50 item sets twice rather than buy the rusty or the pimped.