Hoarding Of Creation Items

Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[quote name='Czez' date='16 February 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1266283951' post='54572']
I would like to hear what the people who are whinging the most in this thread need in order to get their list of rp items crafted, and what efforts they've made so far to get this done.[/quote]
I had my item created almost at the beginning of items. I paid one coin, one item (traded nails for a raw gemstone), a WP and some time doing the mark quest and some time searching. If you treat all items as the same value, the net profit was - 1 WP - 1 silver, which is borderline ridiculous. Since then prices have risen so much that I don't even bother to try and get new items.

As for items created and given by Mur... you seem to forget that is to a large extent arbitrary. It is impossible to be everywhere at once and keep track of all roleplay (well, theoretically he has access to all logs but he's definitely got something better to do than reading those). There's no universal standard for qualifying RP, not all good RP involves new items or the same amount. If I remember correct, Zleiphneir received a watering can and a bag of fertilizer, while handy pockets received 3 different seeds. Are we going to say that Handy pockets is 50% more roleplayer than Zleiphneir? I don't think you can compare them.
And if that isn't good enough an example, try to explain how I got pass papers, which were to be distributed to people affiliated with a land/alliance (I have stated my opinion/plan on this in a different topic).