Quests In Golemus

Yrthilian

Quest Types  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok after have a chat with a few people i have decided to start
organising priority levels to what i am working on so i may start
getting some new quests out there.

So as the poll go please select what you think and what you think is the
highest priorty to you.

Thanks
Yrth

[quote name='Chewett' date='07 February 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1265532191' post='53962']
The main issue with any type of quest in Golemus, You need to be teleported out once you have done it. But as long as yrth has enough teleport's... I suppose people will do the quests.
[/quote]

We can also easily provide access to the Golemus Astral Plane which can be used to set up and run interactive quests. No need to deal with the troublesome entrance/exit into GG. Currently only GG citizens and people in GG Alliances can enter the GG astral plane, but if and when a quest starts it will be possible to open the gates to those participating.

Cutler

• Root Admin

[quote name='cutler121' date='07 February 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1265532486' post='53963']
We can also easily provide access to the Golemus Astral Plane which can be used to set up and run interactive quests. No need to deal with the troublesome entrance/exit into GG. Currently only GG citizens and people in GG Alliances can enter the GG astral plane, but if and when a quest starts it will be possible to open the gates to those participating.Cutler
[/quote]

Will all these Quests use the Astral Plane? Because i prefer running around with tons of clickables and such rather than standing at GOE place getting beat up...

[quote name='Chewett' date='12 February 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1265985610' post='54347']
Will all these Quests use the Astral Plane? Because i prefer running around with tons of clickables and such rather than standing at GOE place getting beat up...
[/quote]

I don't assume that they all will be in the astral plane, but I agree it is a real pain to get beat up at the GOE which is one reason I set up an astral plane entrance at the Paper cabin. That seems to be the only sanctuary with a clicky.

Cutler