The Adept Bug

Kamisha

OK I just recently decided to get adepts. This has actually taken place over a year ago but didnt decide to report it as it always displayed 1 adept and since all where inactive it was a plus.

This is when it becomes a problem. When you have two active adepts and you only have one. I will post a screen shot of what I am experiencing. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Kamisha
ID:3860

[quote name='dst' date='12 February 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1266018349' post='54377']
Did you have the 2 adepts showing for more then 1 day and the counter did not increase (aka show the correct number)?
[/quote]

no -_- but I have had 1 adept displayed with no adepts active for over a year now :P .

Peace is right: 1 visible adept counts as yourself.
As for the number of the adepts on the right panel, well...that number is counted every day at a specific hour. So if your adept becomes active at let's say 12:00 am you'll still have the number from the last count(which was something early in the morning server time but I am not 100% sure at what time exactly). It should increment at the next count. So, the next day you should have the right number of adepts. That's why I asked for how long you had the adepts showing like this.
In the past there were some issues with adepts' count but Mur solved them a long time ago. So I suspect that was your problem. Let me know how's the situation for you now since it should have changed...(if I am correct about the time of the count).

[quote name='dst' date='12 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1266031431' post='54393']
Peace is right: 1 visible adept counts as yourself.
As for the number of the adepts on the right panel, well...that number is counted every day at a specific hour. So if your adept becomes active at let's say 12:00 am you'll still have the number from the last count(which was something early in the morning server time but I am not 100% sure at what time exactly). It should increment at the next count. So, the next day you should have the right number of adepts. That's why I asked for how long you had the adepts showing like this.
In the past there were some issues with adepts' count but Mur solved them a long time ago. So I suspect that was your problem. Let me know how's the situation for you now since it should have changed...(if I am correct about the time of the count).
[/quote]

So wait your confusing me so I count my self as an adept so if I have two then it should mean that it should be displayed as three.

OK ill just give you the numbers and let you sort it out. 2 active adepts excluding my self. 2 active shown on my right panel.

Heres the jpg 2 days after the count.

Aww you look at it and looks like im going to be down to 1 again or 2 maybe because I don't understand that's depressing.

[quote name='Kamisha' date='15 February 2010 - 03:58 AM' timestamp='1266206293' post='54492']
So wait your confusing me so I count my self as an adept so if I have two then it should mean that it should be displayed as three.

OK ill just give you the numbers and let you sort it out. 2 active adepts excluding my self. 2 active shown on my right panel.

Heres the jpg 2 days after the count.

Aww you look at it and looks like im going to be down to 1 again or 2 maybe because I don't understand that's depressing.
[/quote]

The last time this came up I think we figured out the logic as such:

0 adepts -> 1 adept (self)
1 adept -> 1 adept (your adept)
2 adepts -> 2 adepts (an so on)

Cutler

• 2 months later...