Special Creatures

dragonrider7

• Root Admin

you can also get them by trade. Making them cost much also keeps them more rare. Imagine having them at 5$, everyone will buy one and then it will be even worse between paying and non paying.

..but i am aware the rusy is overpowered at the moment. it was an escape solution for a year ago when hosting sent a 2k$ bill but now keeps a big share of what is going on in the shop.

One solution is to make it even more rare, like having it only on certain days in shop, but not cheaper. Making it cheaper will make it more accessible and will unbalance md more.

No, no, no, not cheaper. And...it's a bit late to make it rare but you can try. What I want is to "fix" it, making it a little less powerful. It should still have the highest boost but high enough that maybe if you work hard enough *cough* grind *cough* or use the other features in MD Shop, a player can defeat the rusts just by using stats and of course knowledge (leave the antifreez and freez and all the goodies on the rust).

Just my 3 cents...

[quote name='dst' date='04 March 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1267730518' post='55739']
No, no, no, not cheaper. And...it's a bit late to make it rare but you can try. What I want is to "fix" it, making it a little less powerful. It should still have the highest boost but high enough that maybe if you work hard enough *cough* grind *cough* or use the other features in MD Shop, a player can defeat the rusts just by using stats and of course knowledge (leave the antifreez and freez and all the goodies on the rust).

Just my 3 cents...
[/quote]

Agree except, shouldn't the Windy have the highest boost?

Yes, same idea. It is said rein>rust>wind, but if you compare, a wind is a) something you worked hard for, and even now work hard for seeing as you can hope to convince Braiton (he reads his PMs) [leaving the Xmas gifts out] and [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img] so rare that little people have it.

I would appreciate it if a nonshop creature was better than a shop one, because of the accomplishment.

Yeah, I forgot about the windy :D.
Also, I think the rein should be more powerful then the windy since you can get it just once a year and only one/account. So maybe rusts should be 3rd in terms of power.

I don't know much about those creatures except that they are supposedly dragon-breed. What i wish to say here is that if woked-up in middle of the night i could scream "fighting stops at mp5", something i read somewhere...while ago.

Creatures, and i really mean each one of them, are amazing, too bad that the only people who share this view are collectors and more sadly grinders. First lot will be happy even if they got '[color=purple]silly[/color]' creature introduced to the game, but the second lot is the one who seeks only to destroy and rule some aspect of the realm only important to them unbalancing the good things about this game. If you feed the second, in my opinion, more bad will happen than if you would leave them fasting.

Maybe it's about off topic as one could get, but true personal question of mine would be that - every damn requirement fulfilled - "What if every single (real human, no alts) person would posses something special?" We all already do, just it's not showed on our 'stats' list or what not. But what if we had something more personal in game terms. Mainly, putting an interesting creature (that does nothing unbalancing, has/hasn't terrific art, can or not be traded..) that could be looked at and admired, used in roleplay or anything similar.

If anyone could possibly be granted something like that (it is afterall slightly different than personal papers but more lively in game terms) my thoughts go towards lessening the pressure on combat system that --->i return to beginning of this post; which in turn could go more towards roleplay with great 'back-up' than actual combat.

Simply i would love to see more advancement in MindPower levels, game is great so far and it's late here and i'm probably talking nonsense again. Please take it against me if you wish so..

Payce and luv to y'all!

Edited by Grido

[quote name='vampir' date='09 March 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1268171344' post='56114']
"What if every single (real human, no alts) person would posses something special?" We all already do, just it's not showed on our 'stats' list or what not. But what if we had something more personal in game terms. Mainly, putting an interesting creature (that does nothing unbalancing, has/hasn't terrific art, can or not be traded..) that could be looked at and admired, used in roleplay or anything similar.
[/quote]

Uh... I'd like to point you in the direction of RP items in the inventory... go wild...

[quote name='Yoshi' date='09 March 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1268175483' post='56120']
Uh... I'd like to point you in the direction of RP items in the inventory... go wild...
[/quote]

Just imagine, though.. Having the large constrictor slithering up from beneath the root of your tail and channeling those 'wind lightnings' when you cast them.. Pretty nice, eh?

I am familiar with the feature, just there ain't no talking parrots, cats, dogs, reptiles, crackpipes.. Idea was about the creature, but i guess it was a bit of a stretch.

WELL ON THE SIDE OF THE SPECIAL CREATURES, YOU PAY AN AWFUL LOT MORE FOR THE SOUL WEAVER AND ITS MAIN AURA/ATRIBUTE IS STILL NOT IN EFFECT.
IF THE VAMPIRE SKILLS WORKED ON IT, I THINK IT MAY WELL BECOME A MUCH GREATER CREATURE AND USEFUL.

no need to yell though I think the coding for that would be a little difficult. Also so weaver only costs 9 credits including all levels of the shop. Rusty is 51 credits total I don't where you get off saying its cheaper.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kamisha' date='16 March 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1268770386' post='56510']
no need to yell though I think the coding for that would be a little difficult. Also so weaver only costs 9 credits including all levels of the shop. Rusty is 51 credits total I don't where you get off saying its cheaper.
[/quote]

9 credits!!! What are you talking about?

Soulweaver costs MUCH more than that, i dont know the exact number but its NOT 9 since you have to use all those boring heals

Edited by Chewett

[quote]no need to yell though I think the coding for that would be a little difficult. Also so weaver only costs 9 credits including all levels of the shop. Rusty is 51 credits total I don't where you get off saying its cheaper.[/quote]

I have a recently reset shop (and so know i havent bought anything in powerups area) and though i cant see where the SW is, i can count around $45 worth of items until i cant see anymore, the SW being beyond that, and so more expensive....