Wish Point Bits

I am Bored

Wish Point Bits (wpb's) are a new idea i have for a smaller unit of wishpoints, there would be 1,000 wpb's to a wishpoint, and yes it does need to be that high because wpb's are meant to be freely exchangeable, as there are more than just the quest orientated people, as there is currently a gap in the ways one can get wishpoints, currently it is impossible for people to get wishpoints through trading, and wpb's are a way to fill this gap, so what do you think about them?

Don't worry about her IaB. She's just grouchy and likes to point out flaws imagined or not. Lol

it's an interesting idea, but I don't think it's a viable one. How would one gain these bits? The big problem I see with this is that those with the most items and coins will be able to buy these and gain massive ammounts of wps depending on how aquirable these bits are.

[quote name='I am Bored' date='21 March 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1269198138' post='56729']
dst what does this have to do with alts? you wouldn't be able to trade them with yourself anyways....
[/quote]

You said nothing about not being able to trade with your alts. This is just 1 flaw. The biggest one is that WPs SHOULD NOT be TRADABLE. Clearer now?

@Fenrir: shout your mouth. You know nothing about WPs and how they are gained.

[quote name='I am Bored' date='21 March 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1269198138' post='56729']
dst what does this have to do with alts? you wouldn't be able to trade them with yourself anyways....
[/quote]

Player A = Alt1, Alt2
Player B

Alt1 has a Wish Point Bit (WPB)
Alt1 transfers WPB to Player B
Player B transfers WPB to Alt2
rinse and repeat

Successfully transfered all the WPB's to main account.

This is an understandable problem you can trade them so you have broken a very important rule. Second of all you have to understand that you can only give 2 wish points to one person after you have given 25 to other people the reason for this is in order to reduce trading this could undermine the system.
Finally and very important point people already use this system there are people who track a certain amount of points built up from different quests. People use things like Karma points and other mythical units of measurement in order to break up a wish point into smaller pieces.
I just see lots of problems with this and also no point to it as well.

Take a look at IAB's WP list on the Top Wishpoint list...

19 Big A. Is that an alt of IAB? Why yes, it is. That Wishpoint was given when the codes first came out.

So WPs have already been abused without any sort of punishment. Still though, I do not think Bits are useful.

Awi

[quote name='awiiya' date='22 March 2010 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1269273726' post='56764']
So WPs have already been abused without any sort of punishment. Still though, I do not think Bits are useful.

Awi
[/quote]
Actually, I believe IAB was sent to jail for that...and also for swearing in front of Mur or something like that...and also destroying SoS

All of those things happened in a short time, if I remember right, so he was just punished for all of them >>

and actually no i wasn't sent to jail for any of those things pipstickz :D and actually for destroying the alliance i got a rustgold, as i was doing granny's destroy something quest.... and i haven't sworn in-front of mur, and mur was just fine with me keeping that wishpoint, as i did that to test the awarding system, and it was the only one i awarded to myself, and there is a reason that it takes 1,000 wish point bits to make 1 wishpoint, and wishpoint bits are going to be difficult to obtain, thus making it so people can't just buy a lot of them and get loads of wishpionts....