3D Modeling/stuff/ Art

Mr Mystery

Is anyone here interssted in this stuff? Just wondering around cause im a novice at it right and still advancing, and just have a thought to maybe make 3d models of some the creatures in-game just for the fun of it :).
Anyways, would love to see some of your artwork if you have some.
[attachment=1563:Sword(game design).jpg]
Just a quick sword i made. Was lazy to extend on texturing.

Ye, thats a problem. I need to sketched them down first. Front, Profile, and sides too. And i havent seen a drach in a long time <.<. Might be hard for me to sketch from nothing. But before doing that, Im going to work on a new character. Will post the concept later on. Its pretty cool xD. And might work with a simple creature like the aramor after this current one.

ah, finally we find someone who is good at 3d modeling.... we might actually be able to get md3d to work now that we have that.... how well do you think you could model a location in md? (someplace like wind's sanctuary, because you can see it from multiple angles)

[quote name='Prince Marvolo' date='11 April 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1270980289' post='57930']
If you could do that, that'd be Awesome :D

Problem is, you never see the backside of creatures :/
[/quote]

The only question I have is :

Why do you want to see the backside of a drachorn? That's kind of kinky :blink:

Cutler

I think he means the back area :blink:.
Oh well, just finished a low poly model. Might sculpt a high poly one :D. the model is slightly more then 2500 polys.( games nowadays have more then 6000 and up to 13000)
[attachment=1564:Concept chracter.jpg]
this is the concept i drew/ colored
[attachment=1566:Side.jpg]
[attachment=1565:Front.jpg]

still left to texture.

[attachment=1567:skanna0016.jpg]
This is a concept of my next project :).( maybe legs is too small will fix that later on.)
Someone's avatar? xD

Anyways, yeah, i guess i could model some areas, although im not really tried modeling a huge area before, only characters. Might be agood for me :).

[quote]ah, finally we find someone who is good at 3d modeling.... we might actually be able to get md3d to work now that we have that.... how well do you think you could model a location in md? (someplace like wind's sanctuary, because you can see it from multiple angles)[/quote]

I vaguely remember someone made a 3d render of the paper cabin and other places and it was nicely done imo... though it's been ages since i read his/her papers and I can't remember the name. Certainly someone else must've seen it?