Search Interface In Personal Messages Page

BFH

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a new idea:

Is to add a search interface to the Personal Messages Page. Some days ago I was searching for a specific
Personal Message sent to me, long time ago, by *Mya Celestia*. The thing is that to find that PM I
deleted like 200 PM. This can be solved with a search interface in our PM's page. So we can write
a player name and find the messages sent by that player.

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS & VOTES HERE ;)

Edited by bfh lighthing

PM's get automatically deleted after a 6 month period, and depending how many pm's you get, it can be horrendous going through the normal way

searching would be good i think, not entirely sure how in line it is with the rest, would have to be premium feature i'm thinking

[quote name='redneck' date='19 April 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1271609874' post='58140']
nice bfg good thinking i tihnk that would help me alot cause i never delete pms cause im afraid i will loose an important one
[/quote]
Just remember to back them up, since they get deleted automatically anyway >.>

• 5 months later...

that is a good way to make shure lazy fat people like me dont have to get off their duff, good job :(.

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1271547480' post='58104']
I can't confirm this myself, but I have heard that PMs auto-delete after a certain age. So the search space shouldn't be to large.

I like this idea, I think it would be highly useful.

I think it should be released via the Shop though.
[/quote]
this is true, i lost your alliance one and now im not shure how to contact you...