Ggg

freelancer

Hi there, I am a MP3 player and i recently found out about this place called Golden Globe of Gazebo (GGG), and how we can get wins for our creatures there easily, but one thing i have noticed is that there are not many MP3 players there. There are usually only 2 to 3 MP3s, this makes our life at GGG kinda hard.

At first i thought this is because not many MP3 knows about GGG, so I decided to go around telling other MP3s about it. This is how I found out there is another reason(maybe the true reason) why no MP3s are there. I was down at No man's land area.. trying to inform other MP3s, i went into Paper Cabin and left a message there about GGG and how we need more MP3s there. Thought this would gather more people but then this guy who claimed he owns Paper Cabin erased my message :S and even told me off and not to post at his cabin. His reason, other than he owns the place, was that he does not want new players to know about GGG, fearing that they would all head towards there. Then i thought i would tell others to go explore first and then come by GGG when they can, but yeah the same guy wouldnt have that either. I wouldnt even comment on rather his reasons make sense or not. If others are wondering why no MP3s are at GGG, now you know. Then i decided I was gonna tell people about GGG around No mans land, but again the same guy doesnt like it, so no point posting when he would just erase your message.

So my question is... as ridiculous as it sounds...does some1 really has to right to tell you what to say in a certain area? Can we do anything about that guy whether he really owns the place or not?

I have to agree with pipstick on this. Alot of people dislike the GGG I mean a whole **** load of people hate the GGG my self included. It takes alot of players away from the actual fighting system and although they are not protected under any circumstances a lot of people don't attack them because in order to over through something there need to be three elements. Those elements are:
1) Organization
2) Unpredictability
3) The ability to rally people

Those elements have not met. The paper cabin on the other hand is an entirely different matter. The cabin is not necessarily anybodies. Though you do have the wright to post in it anybody has the wright to clear the posts by lifting all the posts using the same tech you use. However they are not allowed to use the silence spell on you. If they do you have a case against them.

Lastly if it is Grido he does technically own the cabin though he does [b]not[/b] have the right to silence you. Though I do suggest you listen to him. The GGG is causing some people to leave and it is better if our MP3 minds are not corrupted by the GGG too soon. If you start there at MP3 you can latch on and call it a necessity. Even though people stay there and stat grind there is no reason in staying there if you don't use it outside of there and that's what most people are doing who start there early.

My final advice to you is this yes you can advertise it where ever you want but be warned you may not like the result.

Edit: Papercabin and GGG I accidentally use interchangeably at times.

Edited by Kamisha

@Kamisha, nobody silenced him in the way you're thinking.

@freelancer:mp3 is the first stage of this game. It is NOT meant for players to stay too long in it. It is meant to familiarize players with how things work.It is not normal for mp3s to grow their crits at mp3. It is not normal to stat grind at mp3. We don't want to encourage new players to stay at mp3. We want them to become mp5 and why not mp6.

If you are not comfortable with what I said above think like this: we discourage all spoilers in this game.Posting spoilers in chat is forbidden. Think at GGG as a spoiler. Think at it as something you have to discover. Why would you take away the pleasure of discovering a new thing? Eventually everyone finds GGG but they do it when it's the right time.

Oh, how i hope that mp3 simply finally got over the GGG-thingie, now that there's almost no grinder left on mp3...

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, of course, and just as you can go and spam chat about the gazebo, another person can go and delete your messages.
They can't make you stop, unless it's massive spamming, then the LH-inquistion will stop you some time, but they don't have to tolerate it, either.

And, as dst said, clearing a message that directs people to GGG can go under deleting spoilers, since it's [spoiler]just one of many ways to circumvent the fighting system not everybody should know about by default.[/spoiler]

Ok i guess im starting to understand why some people dont like others at GGG. While i do agree that GGG takes away the strategic part of the fighting system, GGG does exist for a reason. It helps creatures to win fights, but not xp. Our creatures can have 1million wins but that wont do us any good. If we want to advance our creatures, we still have to go outside of GGG and fight other players with the normal fighting system.

I think it is a good thing that this game has a stage for new players to get familiar with the game. Im aware that there is an xp cap set for MP3s, so there are some regulations to how much crits mp3s can get, and if there is no crits cap set for MP3, i dont see why they cant grow their crits.

However, growing crits really wasnt my point. There are not enough mp3s at GGG to be able to do much at all. Thats my point. Im just trying to get more people to know about it. But if GGG is considered a spoiler, than i apologize for saying it in chat. Yet I dont believe i can spoil anything if I let new players find out about GGG, so i will just have to tell them to ask around to find out which place is best to get wins at. And hopefully more of them will eventually explore GGG on their own.

o and if people already know there is place we could get wins easily and are asking about it, i believe it is right to help out that player and point them to the right place. I will bet they would be thrilled to discover GGG on their own that way.

PS. after all that.. wouldnt it be easier just to tell them about it?

Just to be clear to people, yes, it was me.

The objection i raised was that since it was in the Paper cabin, that message would be the first thing a new player sees, rather than any message that would actually mean something to them. For the first message a player sees to be about getting easy wins, it gives the wrong impression about MD to them, it tells them that it is a game where you basicly just click to advance (which whilst i have, and do, use GGG, that's what it does). And MD is by no means a click to advance game, in the most part anyway.

• 1 month later...

lol okay ummm... i know about the GGG ;) (it was nice discovering it, but i understood nothing at first...) but theres one thing i don't get, you can get wins sooooooooo easily anywhere outside the GGG, so why go to the GGG for wins??? I get wins and xp outside the GGG whereas i only get i wins inside the GGG, so for all the GGG fans, why do you love it that much???

(Just for the record, I mean by no way offense to those, I"m just curious why...)

almost forgot :D I'm MP4 (new: still in story mode ;))

I am a GGG fan, but can't tell you why I love it so much, because it will be a spoiler.

however, I can give some clues (which I don't think are spoilers):

1. creatures have a lvl cap, and they need certain amount of experience and wins, and a certain age to reach that lvl. getting more experience than necessary to reach maximum lvl have some advantages and disadvantages. Which are those advantages and disadvantages must discover yourself. whoever wants to benefit the advantages would fight regularly, but those who want to avoid the disadvantage would get the necessary wins at GGG after they got enough experience for that creature.
2. getting more wins than necessary for a creature to get to maximum lvl might also have advantages and disadvantages. Some players want to benefit the advantages of getting more wins than necessary, so, they will keep getting wins (but avoiding the disadvantage of getting more experience). If you would find out the advantage of having more wins than necessary, probably you would understand why some players love GGG so much, and maybe even join them.
3. some players reached their personal experience cap, or are close to, and they can't get more experience for their creatures, and regular fights will bring only personal experience. Others already have necessary experience and wins for all their creatures, but don't have the age to get the creatures to max lvl. those have several alternatives: advance to next MP lvl if they reached personal experience cap, play alt. accounts, or continue getting more wins at GGG. each of this alternatives have advantages and disadvantages. If you would be able to discover and understand the advantages and disadvantages of this alternatives, you would probably understand why some players love so much GGG.

In the end, I want to mention that sometimes you can get a fight for experience from some players at GGG. you could even get A LOT of experience in just 1 fight. maybe you could even get more experience there than if you would fight in other areas (if someone plays all day only at GGG, he/she doesn't need VE, and would be willing to give you an easy win with all his VE, which will be transformed into experience for you). So, GGG is not only the best place to get wins. It might be the best place to get experience as well.This is another reason why some players hate GGG. someone could get all wins and experience he/she wants at GGG. It's not necessary to hunt for targets in other places, and fight hard for little experience. Indeed, some creatures can't get wins at GGG (they don't have a non-dmg type of action), and must hunt in other places to get wins for them.

Edited by Bronzometh